Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    what boats are you guys? Whom should i be lookin' for?
    30 phantom

2. Collapse Details
    Look at the
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
    30 phantom
    avitars most of us have are boats on them .

3. Collapse Details

In Fond Remembrance. StraightJacket's Avatar
    Great time guys , Mike and I had a blast. Thanks to Mike for having me tag along and to you all for a great low key event. But next time do the south siders really need to wait till everyone else is done eating to get ours. Next year we will try to bring more up with us , we figured you might not be able to handle all of us. Good meet up with some old faces and see meet new ones

4. Collapse Details

Brian and Mike,

It was nice meeting you guys and running with you.

Rob

5. Collapse Details

Same here Rob. That boat is freakin awesome!

6. Collapse Details
    What no
    Same here Rob. That boat is freakin awesome!
    PICS !

7. Collapse Details

We only got a couple when we were milling before the run, but Lee Hogan was overhead in his plane as well as a helo.

I'd guess there were 50 boats there total.

8. Collapse Details

We only got a couple when we were milling before the run, but Lee Hogan was overhead in his plane as well as a helo.

I'd guess there were 50 boats there total.
    So Mike how was it? Water conditions, fun factor etc. Responcible minds would like to know

9. Collapse Details

In Fond Remembrance. StraightJacket's Avatar
    Slightly overcast but we still go t sun burn, The water was perfect like 1-2' but washing machine. We kinda did our own thing for lunch but everyone was friendly even though we are from the low rent district. Definitly an event that the rest of the BIO crew will have to attend next year. Their was that one guy who wasn't watching where he was going and almost hit us when we where waiting to go . Had to be there funny Chit.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJacket View Post
    Slightly overcast but we still go t sun burn, The water was perfect like 1-2' but washing machine. We kinda did our own thing for lunch but everyone was friendly even though we are from the low rent district. Definitly an event that the rest of the BIO crew will have to attend next year. Their was that one guy who wasn't watching where he was going and almost hit us when we where waiting to go . Had to be there funny Chit.
    Thanks for the report Brian!

11. Collapse Details

What he means by the "one guy" who wasn't paying attention...I was idling forward while we were milling, and a newer purple 42 Fountain starts coming across my bow from the portj, also at idle speed...I'm like "WTF...that guy is totally not paying attention to where he's going.." along with a few other choice words. I took my boat out of gear and Miller starts laughing. I say "What so funny?" He responds "Look who's driving that boat!" It was Reggie.

12. Collapse Details

What he means by the "one guy" who wasn't paying attention...I was idling forward while we were milling, and a newer purple 42 Fountain starts coming across my bow from the portj, also at idle speed...I'm like "WTF...that guy is totally not paying attention to where he's going.." along with a few other choice words. I took my boat out of gear and Miller starts laughing. I say "What so funny?" He responds "Look who's driving that boat!" It was Reggie.
    Thank god he did not take off the bow of your boat, we wouldn't want you out there tooling around in a 30 footer!!!! Kidding little buddy!!! Did you get to talk to Mr. T after the run (REggie for you slower guys)? What was he driving power wise and who had the speed title for the day?

13. Collapse Details

Actually, I haven't got a clue. As to the fastest boat of the day...well, Brad was there. Big Dan was there. Mike Lovergine was there with the Record Boat.

And I never saw anything CLOSE to the front because I dropped two plug wires on my stbd engine...changed the plugs Friday and apparently didn't press the boots on all the way! Bri crawled back and hooked them up and we just barely caught up to the Racine group as they turned into the harbor...caught a couple more guys on the way to Milwaukee and the helo came back and shot us.

14. Collapse Details

He probably couldn't see over the windshield!

15. Collapse Details

Bag on the man if you must, but the fact is, he's 70 years old, just had back surgery, and was out running this weekend.

And Hammer...the "Mr. T" likeness falls way short of the mark...it's Elvis or nothing in my eyes...Reggie and "The King" have similarly poor taste in fashion and jeweled accessories.

Oh...and Teri goosed Wyatt Saturday night...one of the funnier things I've seen in a while!

16. Collapse Details

Bag on the man if you must, but the fact is, he's 70 years old, just had back surgery, and was out running this weekend.

And Hammer...the "Mr. T" likeness falls way short of the mark...it's Elvis or nothing in my eyes...Reggie and "The King" have similarly poor taste in fashion and jeweled accessories.

Oh...and Teri goosed Wyatt Saturday night...one of the funnier things I've seen in a while!
    please take your mouth off his pecker!

All kidding aside, your buddy had done alot for the performance boating segment! Just tossing rocks because I am bored

17. Collapse Details

We had a blast...even with those rainy clouds poppin up time to time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boating.jpg