Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What Flat Decks are for sale now
    Looking for a 35, 36 or possibly 38 flat deck. Prefer to stay away from TRS drives. Looking for somewhat of a project. I really like the white one for same on OSO in MD with 540's and #3's.

2. Collapse Details

Courious, why a flat deck in lieu of Cafe or Gun?

3. Collapse Details

It has TRS's but I know several people have said it is a really nice boat - I have no personal knowledge, just remember reading about it.

http://hrpa.homestead.com/TradinPost01.html

4. Collapse Details

Hey Matt mine is for sale turnkey, everything recently done, #3's 1985 35' flatdeck. 498ci, 250B&M, 4 new carbs, new Stellings, new Huber 1200s. Fresh motors, blowers, drives, & gimbals. Whole transom apart to remount new gimbals last year (100% solid & dry) took opportunity and repainted/re-powdercoated everything when reinstalled looks brand new. Best to date is 75.7mph on GPS and needless to say absolute crusher. Triple aluminum 1998 Florida Aluma Glide included with all new (x6) bearings.

Check link for Craigs list ad.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/1238220712.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outnumbered 06_17_06.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Or if you really want a 'project' check this one out ... it a 28 though.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ead.php?t=8527

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Seafordguy View Post
    It has TRS's but I know several people have said it is a really nice boat - I have no personal knowledge, just remember reading about it.

That's Harvey's boat.
    Nice boat and he is looking to move it.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RebarBox View Post
    Courious, why a flat deck in lieu of Cafe or Gun?
    Love the lines of the flat decks. Not opposed to a Cafe though! I'm looking at those too, but I'd liek to do a restoration similar to the silver one posted a few days ago.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
    Hey Matt mine is for sale turnkey, everything recently done, #3's 1985 35' flatdeck. 498ci, 250B&M, 4 new carbs, new Stellings, new Huber 1200s. Fresh motors, blowers, drives, & gimbals. Whole transom apart to remount new gimbals last year (100% solid & dry) took opportunity and repainted/re-powdercoated everything when reinstalled looks brand new. Best to date is 75.7mph on GPS and needless to say absolute crusher. Triple aluminum 1998 Florida Aluma Glide included with all new (x6) bearings.

Beautiful boat! Unfortunately my boat doesn't seem to be selling just yet and can't swing two of them. Just putting my feelers out for what's out there at this point. If you still have it when my boat sells, I'll be calling you.

9. Collapse Details

Beautiful boat as well, but would prefer #3's and a fairing.

10. Collapse Details

The boat Seafordguy mentioned is a 35' Mistress. I think he goes by wild thang on this site. The motors are no longer strong running 540's. He put those engines in another Cig and I think he has 502EFI's in there now. You really need to ask him for the latest particulars on the boat. I also think he's asking MUCH less than the original 45K.

The boat is clean, sweet and turn key last time I saw it about a year ago. Attached is a pic from a 2007 poker run. Well worth a serious look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01019.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MattBMiller View Post
    Beautiful boat! Unfortunately my boat doesn't seem to be selling just yet and can't swing two of them. Just putting my feelers out for what's out there at this point. If you still have it when my boat sells, I'll be calling you.
    Thanks Matt ... Labor of love (and sweat!) Don't worry I'll be here not in any rush to sell right now, cuz its running strong but to the right person I'd let it go I bought her from a guy up in Michigan, South Haven, 5yrs ago ... Call me even if just to chat .. later Chris 732-300-5222

12. Collapse Details

Banned

Nice Mistress..I sold mine last year to guy in Florida..
    With all the crap the Chicago group made about the boat,the guy still calls me every now and then how nice the boat is and how much he enjoys it..
    They are great boats,although I'm going to move up to a 38 Flatdeck
    Best mine did was 71 with bumped 502's...

13. Collapse Details

Love the lines of the flat decks. Not opposed to a Cafe though! I'm looking at those too, but I'd liek to do a restoration similar to the silver one posted a few days ago.
    Be careful what you wish for. As the king of DIY restos, I can tell you it's a greta way to make a big pile of money into a small pile of money. I've never done one that wasn't worth about half of what I spent on it. But that's what I like so it's worth it.

Chris' 35 with 3's on it is a really nice boat.

14. Collapse Details

That's very cool. I like the classic teak dash and windshield- it doesn't scream "race" but it appeals like a '66 corvette convertible. Cool & stylish.

On the TRS, you can buy good used one's cheap and toss them when they break. And there's still tons of them out there. 3 drives are getting scarce and the parts are ten times what TRS stuff costs. I personally wouldn't be afraid of a TRS boat. Unless I wanted to run 800 HP

15. Collapse Details

Thanks Matt ... Labor of love (and sweat!) Don't worry I'll be here not in any rush to sell right now, cuz its running strong but to the right person I'd let it go I bought her from a guy up in Michigan, South Haven, 5yrs ago ... Call me even if just to chat .. later Chris 732-300-5222
    What was the name of that boat Chris? Wasn't it "Dirty Laundry" or something like that? Guy owned a bunch of coin-op laundramats...I looked at it years ago before I bought my Fountain.

16. Collapse Details

On the bright side just because SOMEBODY buys a newer one doesn't mean he wont have to drop some SERIOUS coin!! Dont ask me how I know.
    But you cant beat the big red 1 on the side.

17. Collapse Details

Looking for a 35, 36 or possibly 38 flat deck. Prefer to stay away from TRS drives. Looking for somewhat of a project. I really like the white one for same on OSO in MD with 540's and #3's.
    Save yourself the headache....No project...Come and get her.
    Last edited by cigdaze; 07-17-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Please use our free classified system.
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

18. Collapse Details

There is a 38 flat deck in Mass.
    IIRC, it used to be owned by TomFTM.
    http://www.boats.com/boat-details/in...-Boat/20185721

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stormrider View Post
    There is a 38 flat deck in Mass.
    IIRC, it used to be owned by TomFTM.
    http://www.boats.com/boat-details/in...-Boat/20185721
    Haven't seen that one yet!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    What was the name of that boat Chris? Wasn't it "Dirty Laundry" or something like that? Guy owned a bunch of coin-op laundramats...I looked at it years ago before I bought my Fountain.
    yup redhot that was the name when I bought it, although if you asked me before your post I would have had NO CLUE! LOL And yes I did break the rule and curse ... and renamed it. Outnumbered

Quick question : Curious, why didn't ya buy it???