Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Powerplay photos
    How many owners do we have on this site so far, post a picture of your boat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 264.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33sdob3.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PPRUNNING.jpg  

4. Collapse Details
    33 Powerplay
    Heres Mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33 Powerplay 013.jpg   33 Powerplay 007.jpg   Boat 009.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Registered
    Hey clustergear was that boat as great of a deal as it appeared to be ? It looks awesome.

6. Collapse Details

one day, when I no longer yearn for stupid speed, I will own a 33 pleasure. Always loved the lines and the look.

7. Collapse Details

Here's a couple more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 058.jpg   055.jpg   074.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

Here my ride , 700's with sportmaster drives.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00513.jpg  

9. Collapse Details
    Northernoffshore
    Yes it was a good deal. Spoke to owner on phone. Then made a phone call. Landed up that a friend of mine knew the perious owner and the owner of shop who maintaned boat. Got the hole history before I even went out to see it. The wife couldn't go with me to see boat so took her to where XPRESS33 keeps his boat and she snook a peek under the cover of his Powerplay and liked the looks, so she said go get it. Well packed up the truck extra hubs, spare tires, Money and dealer plate. Got to the owner house the boat was in excellent shape just like he said. Went throught the whole boat only found a few minor problems. Made a deal on amount, then water tested it. Boat ran great. Paid the man hooked my truck and left. Also I got it for a little less than he was asking. The boat is all apart now I am going through eveything. so far added water pressure gauges, changed cables on K-Plain indicators. added mufflers, Changed a lot of wiring. I have remove the numbers heres picture when I water tested it than hooked to my truck and back that night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aug Boat 08 015.jpg   Aug Boat 08 017.jpg   Aug Boat 08 018.jpg  

10. Collapse Details

Now if I just sell the Avanti 27 the two boats just take up to much room in the garage

No running shot of Powerplay, have wait till next summer.

Is it summer yet!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aug Boat 08 041.jpg   Summer 08 142.jpg  

11. Collapse Details
    Xpress33
    I was looking at the pictures of your Powerplay at the towns docks, looks like the poker run a couple of years ago. So I checked my pictures. Here's a shot from behind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P5200040.jpg  

12. Collapse Details

Couple from Lake cumberland poker run this year.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP View Post
    Here's a couple more
    This PP looks very familiar
    Mahopac Marina
    Outerlimits/Sunsation & Stingray Dealer
    www.mahopacmarina.com 845-628-6550 sales@mahopacmarina.com

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    Yes it was a good deal. Spoke to owner on phone. Then made a phone call. Landed up that a friend of mine knew the perious owner and the owner of shop who maintaned boat. Got the hole history before I even went out to see it. The wife couldn't go with me to see boat so took her to where XPRESS33 keeps his boat and she snook a peek under the cover of his Powerplay and liked the looks, so she said go get it. Well packed up the truck extra hubs, spare tires, Money and dealer plate. Got to the owner house the boat was in excellent shape just like he said. Went throught the whole boat only found a few minor problems. Made a deal on amount, then water tested it. Boat ran great. Paid the man hooked my truck and left. Also I got it for a little less than he was asking. The boat is all apart now I am going through eveything. so far added water pressure gauges, changed cables on K-Plain indicators. added mufflers, Changed a lot of wiring. I have remove the numbers heres picture when I water tested it than hooked to my truck and back that night.
    You did real good on that boat congradulations on your new ride.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MahopacMarine View Post
    This PP looks very familiar
    I think our paths have crossed a few times this past summer! Hope to see you guys next summer.

16. Collapse Details

I was looking at the pictures of your Powerplay at the towns docks, looks like the poker run a couple of years ago. So I checked my pictures. Here's a shot from behind.
    Your boat looks great!
    Small world, Billy used your trailor specs to build mine.
    Bought my boat from a women named Sharon in Pompano. Didn't like the paint but the boat was like new. Once I seen the new paint I knew I had to have it. Had Billy build the trailor here and went down and picked it up in FL. Fit perfect and tows great.
    Pics before & after & trailor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C04-16-115.jpg   Picture 027.jpg   Picture 136.jpg  

17. Collapse Details
    Express33
    Nice trailer, Billy is going to make me a new winch post, it will look like yours. If you look at picture above I have low post and the winch pulls the boat down insted of forward when the boat gets near the winch post. I have to use 2 ratchet straps one pulling forward and one rearward. No big deal easy fix. Are you an old time LG guy like back when Nuptunes was the little bar !! I have been rising hell on the lake 32 years.Well I don't rise much any more.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post
    Couple from Lake cumberland poker run this year.

Those are some cool 25's! I almost bought a twin 225 OB powered one 4 years ago.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

19. Collapse Details

Nice trailer, Billy is going to make me a new winch post, it will look like yours. If you look at picture above I have low post and the winch pulls the boat down insted of forward when the boat gets near the winch post. I have to use 2 ratchet straps one pulling forward and one rearward. No big deal easy fix. Are you an old time LG guy like back when Nuptunes was the little bar !! I have been rising hell on the lake 32 years.Well I don't rise much any more.
    Billy built my winch post too this past spring. Amazingly the trailor my boat came on didn't have a winch...boat was launched with straps everytime, so the trailer had never even been in the water. The post came out great and it was WAAAAY cheaper than I thought it would be.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

20. Collapse Details

Clustergear, Yes I've been on the Lake most of my life. Do you remember the Jolly Rodger? I used to rent one of the cabins next to Shepards Cove ( Peabodys) LOL back in the 80's & early 90's. You know that crew!!! I'm sure we have met I remeber seeing your Avanti many times.