Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front Angle 28 Sportdeck.jpg   Rear Quarter Racked.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    Finally the sun came out and got some running shots

Lookin good! Hopefully you can make the poker run in October.

I'll be up there this weekend but not with a boat. It's my bachelor party so we will be destroying LG on Friday and Saratoga on Saturday.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rlj676 View Post
    here's a few of the only (crummy) pics i have of my new ride so far.
    nice

4. Collapse Details
    New Winch Post
    Took my trailer up to Performance Trailer last week and used Billy's plasma cutter and cut off the old winch stand, front bow support and trailer jack.* Ground everthing off and DA the front of trailer.* When to the shop this morning new winch post and stop done and new trailer juck plus the trailer was already painted. Now he going to do the rear and add a cross member so bunks can be cut to fit slings.* When that done I'll put new bunks in and change the drum brakes over to disc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer 09 094.jpg   Summer 09 096.jpg   Summer 09 104.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Heres the new winch post and jack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer 09 264.jpg   Summer 09 266.jpg   Summer 09 265.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Added another rear cross member so boat can be picked up with slings and new bunks. Now its back at my shop and I going to change drum brakes over to disc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG 003.jpg   LG 004.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Looks Great! Are you going to go with surge brake or Electric/hyd.? I have full electric brakes on my Myco and so far I like them, but I have never dunked in salt water either.

Frank

8. Collapse Details

Going with surge. I live very close to a ramp and don't go on any long hauls any more, but I just rather have evey thing new just in case. Going to change the lines and have to take master cyl. apart to change parts inside so it doesn't hold pressure and flows more fluid. I had to put a reverse lock out solenoid last year when got the boat because I couldn't put in garage with out clamping the tongue.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    Added another rear cross member so boat can be picked up with slings and new bunks. Now its back at my shop and I going to change drum brakes over to disc.
    I notice the Jesse James Cig in one of your pics. The owner lives down here and belongs to my gym. Apparently his trailer is getting done this week, but that's what he heard last week too!
    www.blackduckcafe.net

10. Collapse Details

Trailer looks brand new BTW.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Gladhe8er View Post
    I notice the Jesse James Cig in one of your pics. The owner lives down here and belongs to my gym. Apparently his trailer is getting done this week, but that's what he heard last week too!
    It will be worth the wait. I was at the trailer shop yesterday and will be back there next week to pick up a set of axles that I ordered and have to be painted. If they are working on the trailer I'll take a couple of pictures.

12. Collapse Details

I like what you did with the bunks, I've talked to Bill about it before but just have not gotten around to it. Lost a wheel bearing 2 Sundays ago on 87 around exit 15. I have to fix it this week, I have been in no rush sence the weather has been so shtty on the weekends for the last couple of weeks. Plan to be up for Labor Day party in Log bay. Hope to see you there.

13. Collapse Details

I will not be at Labor Day party have to work that weekend so I could take off the next weekend for Adirondack Nationals. I'll be up at Bill's tomorrow, just put all new springs bushing and axles and added disc brakes to the trailer, I have to go to his place to finish the brake lines on the axles need to raid his brake line collection to finish. Than over to Fischer to lift boat with fork lift and wash bottom it has turned all brown and looks like s--t. Now the suns out and its time to head out. Will make all the parties next year as I am retiring next July and going to screw off all next summer.

14. Collapse Details

I can't make the Labor Day party either this year(Wedding down here in CT). Is Jesse James still at Performance? The owner said he was goign to pick it up last week whether or not the trailer was done. I'm gonna talk to Nicky about having the bunks on my trailer re-done and moved out this winter. Obviously Performance would have to do most of that as it is an aluminum trailer.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

15. Collapse Details

The trailer is there empty, the new winch post is done. From what I know the boat is in the water up at the north end of the lake. Just finshed putting in new axles and springs and disc brakes in trailer then went over to Nicky's pulled my boat out, washed and waxed bottom it was all yellow/brown from being in the lake for two months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 009.jpg   Picture 010.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

My gosh, look at how much bigger Dougie is than Nicky.

Owner of Jesse James has a place near Ticonderoga, so I'm sure it's up at his dock.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

17. Collapse Details

It's been a long time since I've been online but here's a few pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0004.jpg   06 pokerrun.jpg   pp1.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

Only running pic so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerplay.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

LEOPA pokerrun 2007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07 pokerrun.jpg  

20. Collapse Details