Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Gladhe8er, Our you missing a pair of percription glass's? I found a pair in the cabin of the boat and I remember you were checking it out on Labor Day weekend. I have asked everyone I can think of so far.

2. Collapse Details

How about some 38 pics???

3. Collapse Details

You must have been in the Turtle Club, I was member of the Tuna Fleet ( the drunken old timers) Two of my friends rented half of the house that became Peabody's, than moved over to Pete & Marges Neptunes. The three guys I rented a place with we lived next to Antlers. I had a 1980 22' Baja Carrea before the Avanti, the boats I had before than no one would have looked twice at. One of the guys Gene had a 27 Avanti Burgundy and gray (both had dry exhaust) and the other guy Johnny is still on the lake Tuna Stinger.

4. Collapse Details

Yes I'm a proud member of the Turtle Club. Lived in Neptunes through out the 80's, and Duffy's, Zachery's, DJ's, Lake Theater, Christies and others. I remember someone kept an Avanti at Leonelli's docks back then. Red 23' or 24'. Thought it was a beer distributor or something. (Keis maybe)

5. Collapse Details

I'm sure you know Safari and Dan R. Here we are at the Sagandoga PR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6%2024%2008%20064.jpg   powerplay%202008.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Dan R was the one that told me were your boat was when I took the wife to see it. He didn't know your phone # or I would have called you, so went to see John about looking at it. I always could tell the Turtle Club guys late at night by your code of arms. TWO STRAWS WITH WARPER EXTENDED OVER THE EARS LIKE ANTENNAS!!!!!!

Looks like Bob and Dan in your boat.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP View Post
    Gladhe8er, Our you missing a pair of percription glass's? I found a pair in the cabin of the boat and I remember you were checking it out on Labor Day weekend. I have asked everyone I can think of so far.
    Nope, wasn't any of my crew...
    www.blackduckcafe.net

8. Collapse Details

Percription glass !!!!!!!!! What ever happen to finding pantys in the cabin after the weekend and not knowing who's they were

9. Collapse Details

Wow, now your making me fell old!

Memories are all we have nowlol

10. Collapse Details
    33 Powerplay Questions
    1991 33 Powerplay I/O Any body know if there are deck plates under flooring to access fuel tank vents. It doesn't look or feel like there under flooring. I pulled the fuel fill hoses out last night to replace ( what a pain in the ass that was) and what to change vent lines. If there are no deck plates does any one know were the vents are located in tanks (ie front right or left or center) so I drill just one hole to find them. I have been going over the hole boat replacing anything that looks questionable. Rather fix it during winter than have it go and screw up a weekend in the summer.

11. Collapse Details

Go on OSO and ask your questions. See if you can get Ed to chime in or PM him, he knows everything about Powerplays. He built them with Dan W.

If you need a particular part he can tell you the company that made it, the part # and were you can buy it. He is the Powerplay God.

12. Collapse Details

The vents on my tanks are at the front of the tanks. I had to pull the center floor to replace mine. Mine is a 95 with the taller deck, but probably the same tank.

13. Collapse Details
    PPlay33
    My has the rubber flooring. When you pull up the flooring is there a removable section or did you have to cut the fiberglass

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post
    Couple from Lake cumberland poker run this year.

The top one is a friend of mine, and the bottom one is mine. Both have blown 502's in them.

15. Collapse Details

Would that be ImaPoser, Nice 25's. There's a nice 25 about a mile down the road from me with 250 OBs. I'll have to get a picture the next time I see it in his driveway.

16. Collapse Details

No, he's not a member. His brother ITLLFLI is on here, he's got a crazy 22 Donzi.

Thanks for the compliments. We put a lot of work into both of them. He bought his bare and mine had a HP500 with a 177 on it and some pink and blue hull sides. HP500 now has a bigger blower, cam, & worked heads. They both run pretty well.

17. Collapse Details

Here is one of CFD5's. It's a HARD runnin 25!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STILL0009.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

Just added water pressure gauges, before & after pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0533.jpg   Picture 016.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

The floor has a center panel in the floor. You have too pull the seats to remove it which makes it a pain, but the panel is caulked and screwed in place so it is removable without cutting the floor!

20. Collapse Details
    PPlay33
    Thanks now I know I can get to the vent hoses easily.