Quote Originally Posted by p29steve View Post
sounds good to me. if you see will ask him were my shirts are

thanks
steve
I was out with Will Smith and Casey (works for Will) today. The 34's work well for me, I need just a little bit more prop. Here is a prop suprise, the 28's, 30's, and 32's Bravo props that we had own(ed) made the boat jump up on plane no problem, these are stock Bravo stock props. These 34's I just purchased looked labbed (great looking props) and cavatate when getting on plane but cruise well; as Poker Run application (80 mph at 4500 rpm) the 34's are the sh*t and are just about at the rev limiters at WOT. I did not expect the props to cavatate when planing, I expected just the opposite - a lot of bite when getting on plane bite No big deal, I will get Murphy's Propeller Shop to add cup, and blueprint/match the 34's.

I will ask Will Smith about your shirts (Steve -what is your last name - email me at joneslaw@comcast.net) for the shirts, we are going out boating on Friday (weather permitting). I heard this one today at Phantom from the owner of a Fountain Raceboat - Miccousukee, props are like women - every one is different and you never know what to expect - that was true today.

One other thing - I like Sarasota!