Thread: Key West Update

1. Collapse Details
    Key West Update
    Just got an update. Weather is beautiful with a temp of 78 degreees this am and the water is flat. We need a little wind down there to kick it up a bit !!! It sounded like everyone was a little "hung over" today......imagine that. About 50 boats there but more should be coming in today. Dave
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the
    American Military. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Well it got just rough enough to bust some guys up. They only good thing about a snap roll is you land right side up. S111 lost the cowlings and a hatch,but we plan to run it and test today should be able to race tomorrow. I heard Fury took a bad hop but haven't seen it yet. I was unable to watch anything but the first few laps of the second race. Busy working on the boat. I heard there were many boats down on power friday.

Geico had a strong run as did Popeyes and Amsoil. Rich Trummel won in xtreme.

Stihl beat Gary.

CRC ran strong Reliable was having a good day until an engine prob.
    Last edited by MOBILEMERCMAN; 11-08-2008 at 09:36 AM.

3. Collapse Details

Fury rolled Friday in turn 1- all safe.

Aqua Manina sucked in some water and blew a turbine when they rolled up on it's side and then towards the sky on Wed- new one installed and hatch fixed.

JBS over rev'ed a turbine too high and blew it- new one installed. That 650 is sick!!