1. Collapse Details
    03 Twin Turbo Infiniti G35 Coupe
    Thumbs up
    Ever wanted a car with that luxury feel, sports car cornering, and drag car style acceleration? Well this is the one!!! It has the sunroof, heated seats (although in Texas I have never used them), power everything, satellite radio, etc.

03 G35 Coupe, 105+K miles on body. New built motor by Import Parts Pro with Eagle H-beam rods, Wiseco forged pistons, C2 racecams, ported heads. SFR TT kit with dual ceramic ball bearing turbos(upgraded turbos), air-to-air intercoolers, Tial wastegates plumbed back into the exhaust (for quietness), CJM stg2 fuel system and rails, dual CJM fuel pumps (in-tank), 750cc Precision Turbo injectors, Haltech Engine Management with dual widebands dyno tuned by Hal @ Injected Performance, SFR built 5at (will withstand 800rwp) and performance converter setup for the specific car, 3" custom exhaust with Magnaflow x-pipe and Magnaflow 3" mufflers and custom 3" tailpipes, new 20" wheels (20x9 and 20x10) and new tires(255 fronts, 285 rears), new brakes, new slotted/drilled rotors...etc, etc. Everything is new on this car except the body and interior. Body has a few small scratches but nothing noticable,... interior is a 8 out of 10. Car dyno'd at a conservative 500whp on pump gas with more left. Losing interest in the car. I have well over 25k in receipts for hard parts, not including the cost of the car and labor etc. If you know about G35's, you know this has all the best parts money can buy... and it performs like it as well. 22K obo. New everything only has ~50 miles total. This is a very fast car and not for the inexperienced drivers.

Asking 22k or best offer. This thing needs to go so I can finish my boat!!!

Email niceguyyy01@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smallpic1.jpg  
    31 Sonic SS