Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Mikey,

Did you do any peddle biking while you were out in Colorado? I passed a peddle biker on the way to the lake saturday, when he caught us at the next stop light he said nice boat, Nikki and I said thanks! I told Nikki that I had to tell you this as I thought you might be amused by it. For the record he was riding a 10 speed or a road peddle bike, and yes he had a goofy suit on as well.

2. Collapse Details

For the last time PURDUE boy...P-E-D-A-L is how it's spelled! And HELL YES I rode out there...Sunday's ride was 7 hours...35 miles...6,600 feet of climbing...and I LOVED IT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harborfestcolorado 025.jpg   harborfestcolorado 073.jpg   harborfestcolorado 062.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    For the last time PURDUE boy...P-E-D-A-L is how it's spelled! And HELL YES I rode out there...Sunday's ride was 7 hours...35 miles...6,600 feet of climbing...and I LOVED IT.
    Easy there testicle boy, what are you the spell check moderator? Those mountains are beautiful, although they look better covered in snow!