Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OBNOXUS View Post
    Or getting called to the " principals office " Sunday morning !!!!
    due tell more??????

2. Collapse Details

had some complaints about our group making noise sat night ,,,, had to go to the harbormasters office and get yelled at.

You wernt involved though,,,,, you were passed out after getting thrown out of Captin Lous !!!!!!!!!

3. Collapse Details

had some complaints about our group making noise sat night ,,,, had to go to the harbormasters office and get yelled at.

You wernt involved though,,,,, you were passed out after getting thrown out of Captin Lous !!!!!!!!!
    Hey stuff happens right

4. Collapse Details

Being drunk enough to get thrown out of a bar full of drunks IS impressive though !!!

5. Collapse Details

Being drunk enough to get thrown out of a bar full of drunks IS impressive though !!!
    Hey you can't drink all day if ya don't start in the morning!

6. Collapse Details

I gotta say...I feel kinda bad for Joe because he didn't get to run his boat, but it was BY FAR the most popular ride in the group...nuthin' beats a nightcap in the Regal Beagle. Plus, Joe also took the Hot Dog crown off BBobb by purchasing 20 dogs in two nights at discounted prices...

Friday night, Michelle was insistent upon bringing a dog back to put on the Cigarette for Brian in the morning, but we stopped at Jake's on the way back to the marina for another cocktail and couldn't bring it in, so Michelle asked for, and received, permission to leave it in the mailbox until we came out. This seemed perfectly rational at the time.

7. Collapse Details

It was sitting next to BBobbs boat the next morning !!!!!!

Joe only ran his boat Friday,,,,,,, but his was still used the most !!!!!!!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post

Friday night, Michelle was insistent upon bringing a dog back to put on the Cigarette for Brian in the morning, but we stopped at Jake's on the way back to the marina for another cocktail and couldn't bring it in, so Michelle asked for, and received, permission to leave it in the mailbox until we came out. This seemed perfectly rational at the time.
    That's classic, would this be the same dog that was sitting on Kool-Aids dash in the a.m., still wrapped in foil?

All in all a great trip, sorry we didnt say goodbye to anyone in the morning on Sunday, but Lil D needed help putting his rig back on the trailer and we had to haul @ss back to chi-town for father's day.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by a-B View Post
    That's classic, would this be the same dog that was sitting on Kool-Aids dash in the a.m., still wrapped in foil?

All in all a great trip, sorry we didnt say goodbye to anyone in the morning on Sunday, but Lil D needed help putting his rig back on the trailer and we had to haul @ss back to chi-town for father's day.
    That would be the infamous dog, not that I remember anyway

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    I gotta say...I feel kinda bad for Joe because he didn't get to run his boat, but it was BY FAR the most popular ride in the group...nuthin' beats a nightcap in the Regal Beagle. Plus, Joe also took the Hot Dog crown off BBobb by purchasing 20 dogs in two nights at discounted prices...

Regal Beagal?????? Joes boat is the pimp macccchine!

11. Collapse Details

Its a good thing i didnt make the saugatauck run, cause i may have lost one of my decanters from the wet bar..........

So what you guys are saying is that I should do red cabin lighting, with some small disco balls, and rename the boat............

"STUDIO 54"

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Its a good thing i didnt make the saugatauck run, cause i may have lost one of my decanters from the wet bar..........

So what you guys are saying is that I should do red cabin lighting, with some small disco balls, and rename the boat............

"STUDIO 54"
    No, keep it as the Regal Beagle and add some pictures of Larry and Mr. Furley. And for good measure, maybe throw in a picture of Mrs. Roeper!!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post

"STUDIO 54"
    Naaah...do that and you might be considered creepy! I say hang a sign from the radar arch that says "Free Nipple Crunching: Inquire Within."

14. Collapse Details

he was ALREADY called creepy !!!

15. Collapse Details

he was ALREADY called creepy !!!
    Just to clarify this, I wasnt called creepy, just my proposition was called creepy. Since when was a 2am boat ride and some nipple crunching creepy? Girls nowadays just dont know what a good time is. Unreal. Maybe it was the mentioning of how I just found my "air supply" 8 track

16. Collapse Details

In Fond Remembrance. StraightJacket's Avatar

Technically speaking it was TZ and crew on the cruiser. Big "D" told the Harbor master to go ahead and blame us so you can at least say you yelled at some one. Oh yeah and the fact that the person said they wouldn't come back for Harbor Fest. Big D's reaction ," Good we are going to need his slip next year , we are bringing more boats." Gotta love this crew and our attitude

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJacket View Post
    Technically speaking it was TZ and crew on the cruiser. Big "D" told the Harbor master to go ahead and blame us so you can at least say you yelled at some one. Oh yeah and the fact that the person said they wouldn't come back for Harbor Fest. Big D's reaction ," Good we are going to need his slip next year , we are bringing more boats." Gotta love this crew and our attitude
    ah very nice

18. Collapse Details

Hey kids...back from the promised land of Colorado and finally able to download a couple pics from SH...

Here we are meeting at Bass Pro Shops...

Like E-dock...only cheaper!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harborfestcolorado 001.jpg   harborfestcolorado 003.jpg   harborfestcolorado 005.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

And a couple from Captain Lou's...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harborfestcolorado 008.jpg   harborfestcolorado 011.jpg   harborfestcolorado 012.jpg  

20. Collapse Details

The famous hot dog stand...
    Joey Rocks...the Hot Dog KING of Chicago...
    My sister took this one of us returning from Saugatuck...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harborfestcolorado 014.jpg   harborfestcolorado 016.jpg   dsc00977.jpg