1. Collapse Details
    WTB: 500EFI fuel/seawater pump MOUNTING BRACKET
    Pulled my fuel pumps out to change the gear oil in them and drilled/tapped a drain hole so future fluid changes will be a breeze......once everything was apart, I realized one of my brackets was broken and the tension of the belt was the only thing holding it all together. Before I order one from a dealer, anyone have one laying around?

Thanks

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    Pulled my fuel pumps out to change the gear oil in them and drilled/tapped a drain hole so future fluid changes will be a breeze......once everything was apart, I realized one of my brackets was broken and the tension of the belt was the only thing holding it all together. Before I order one from a dealer, anyone have one laying around?

Thanks
    Do you have a pic of it by chance? I have some blue parts I could get rid of.

3. Collapse Details

I also realized I needed a circulating pump for one motor too. I had given a buddy a starter last year....he had a circulating pump I could have. When he went in the garage to get it, he had the EXACT bracket I needed sitting on the back of the shelf!!!! Gotta love Karma, what goes around, comes around!!!