Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Helmkamp View Post
    Great photos...and Tim, that is a great shot of Jeff flying, but this time not in the helo.:coolgleamA:
    Yes, Greg's photography stands out and is one of the very best photographers around. Jeff could not have picked a better guy to shoot for him...

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ufix1 View Post
    WAS XXX there?
    the new XXX is a nortech, and yes it was here.

3. Collapse Details

The photos from the Sunny Isles Offshore Challenge are overwhelming. Greg from Scream and Fly did the best you could ever ask for. Larry and Brad from Sunny Isles outstanding event. Freeze Frame Video was proud to be apart of it. And it was really nice to see the 30ft superboat, Freeze Frame, go the distance of over 100 miles and to finish the Bimini Ocean Run. Some of the people that helped us out: Greg from Aqua-Mania, Troy from Supreme Marine, John Cohen from Superboats(in New York), Ryan Beckley and Issah from Kinetic Animation and ofcourse, our main man from the weekend, Jim Speros(Mobile Merc Man). All photos from today's race will be uploaded by the end of the night.

Thanks to All.

Jeff and Eve Gerardi

The Freeze Frame Team

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    jeff yoUR boat is awsome, great first run no bugs, thats very rare, great job, however don,t get to use to J.R.SPEROS ? lol Could you please post the Bimini run results as well as todays finishing orders you are the link to the outside world? thanks

6. Collapse Details

Jim Was with Me we had a blast we are working on a news letter now Aqua-Mania, Won By 1 second, Amsoil won. we are trying to get all speeds from the race now To put in letter. good time for All Sunny Isles offshore Challenge all photos from today will be on my site soon www.freezeframevideo.net

7. Collapse Details

Jeff Helmkamp, My friend Greg From Scream And Fly Helped Me Out With The photos From Sunny Isles to Bimini and back Did a Great Job For Me What A blast All Photos From Today Races From Today Uploaded Now Jeff

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

12. Collapse Details

13. Collapse Details

Pace Boat Statement ! St Petersburg,FL Sunny Isles Offshore Challenge

Thanks to Todd and Crew Statement Marine LLC

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

16. Collapse Details

We had an absolute blast. Thanks guys. Alex Palma from Deep Impact and I ran the Quad 350 Verado boat in about one hour, twenty five minutes. Ran about 65 to 71 most of the way over and 75 to 81 on the way back. We left full of fuel 420 gallons and 55 gallons water. Burned 46 gallons per engine and only went into guardian mode 5 times. We averaged about 74 mph. Coolest thing was looking over when we were halfway to Bimini and seeing Aquamania pass us on the way back (double our speed) The party was done well and seeing the whales next to us was too cool.

Wish going to Bimini was always this quick and nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bimini ocean race 09 048.jpg   bimini ocean race 09 067.jpg   bimini ocean race 09 077.jpg  

17. Collapse Details

Here is the Lambo Pearl white quad and the Lambo pearl orange we had there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bimini ocean race 09 068.jpg   bimini ocean race 09 071.jpg   bimini ocean race 09 072.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

couple more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bimini ocean race 09 094.jpg   bimini ocean race 09 051.jpg   bimini ocean race 09 022.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

All Photos Are Up Loaded To my Site From Sunny Isles Offshore Challenge 22 Folders Freeze Frame www.freezeframevideo.net

20. Collapse Details