Thread: Dana Marine

1. Collapse Details
    Dana Marine
    If for no other reason, they deserve high marks for their professional comportment and reasonableness in response to a rather childish "customer". The details are on a thread on another site. (a site that self-inflicted it's soon to be fatal wounds) - Jeff
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

2. Collapse Details

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dana Marine. They build high quality parts at reasonable prices.

-Got a chance to visit their facility a couple years back. They've got some high $$$ CNC equipment and actually build their own parts.

Kurt

3. Collapse Details

I have had great service form them as well, the parts were of great quality and over built. I also own a set of hydraulic hatch hinges like mentioned in the other thread, they are awesome.

4. Collapse Details

Dana is one of the best. We are a dealer for them also. Dave
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the
    American Military. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

5. Collapse Details

i just got some bling-bling stuff and bezels for my fountain and like it.i am in Va and they in Ca and it got here in less than 10 days....pretty good i think.never a problem w/dana.

6. Collapse Details

Another bump for Dana from this boater.

7. Collapse Details

Last year I had one experience with Dana Marine regarding a custom powdercoated switch panel. They kept me informed of the shipping date and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted. For some reason, they installed one odd-ball Carling switch contrary to my request for 8 identical Carlings. They corrected the issue by shipping me the correct switch so I could fix their mistake. Overall, I was and still am satisfied with this purchase.

8. Collapse Details

Dana's a good business. They do a lot of business on the West Coast and I never hear anything bad about them. You can't keep every customer happy, some people just come out of the jar swinging.

9. Collapse Details

Excellent products has been my experience.

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Dana did me right bought some vents from Fred @ Trick when he was still a good guy.....Lost one called Dana talked to I believe his name was John emailed him pic, discontinued oh ****, hold on went back to the back happen to have 3 of that left what color blue, dont have blue oh ****, I will coat it and ship it. Long story short cleat bezel, engine room vent, and coating with shipping was like $40-$50 bucks. Now that is service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!