1. Collapse Details
    Where are all the car deals?
    My wifes lease is up in a few weeks and we are still up in the air as to what we want next. However, I keep hearing/reading about all these "fire sales" going on for a quick shot to the arm for the big three. However, whenever I go into the dealerships, all I get is the run around from some stupid sales guy that I have to teach about the cars that he is selling. We really want another lease, because it just works out well for her daily driver. Has anyone ever used an online service, like leasespecials.com before? Anybody know of a dealer who's really dealing? Preferablly in MI. Thinking about a Ford Edge or something similar. Credit and down payment is not an issue. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Nick

2. Collapse Details

Give me a call in a.m. Monday,I'll tell you the straight story on the deals at this time.231-582-6543,asf for Bob.

3. Collapse Details

The Chrysler guys going out of business are the ones with fire sales, but there won't be any lease deals there.

GM has some good 0% financing deals going, but minimal leases. I'd check out the new Equinox (32 mpg hiway, great car) coming out soon for a midsized crossover.

Ford should have leases available, the Edges are very nice. I'm sure Blue Oval can set you up with what the deals are.