Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Wife said I made a mistake..... I put the same girls pic up twice. I said.... "no mistake, different outfit"!!!!!

2. Collapse Details

We're going out Saturday pullin the kids tubing. Hadn't brought them in a long time-gotta pay dues once in a while. Mostly East & West forks but will run by Rabbit island and check out who's there. Anybody goin out this blisterin weekend??

3. Collapse Details

Royal Purple Poker Run

Love that LSU swimsuit at the Prop Stop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0369.jpg   IMG_0443.jpg   IMG_0460.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

The "double bottom bikini" .... is that a tatoo or not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0359.jpg   IMG_0383.jpg   IMG_0400.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Who's hittin the water besides the Nauti Girl this weekend?

Runnin the river with me and Angelle's daughters and a few of their friends pullin two tubes. Stop by Gerad G's for a visit - it's his birthday Saturday.

6. Collapse Details

Hey man, thanks for the email..look forward to checking out the site...I am about to pull the AO out and get out there today...Kendall will be with me, we will look for you.

7. Collapse Details

great looking of both boats and "LADIES"..

8. Collapse Details

thanks. Yeah, it was tough job, but somebody had to do it. I missed half the scenery just taking the darn pictures for everybody.

By the way in case you don't know, you can CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT.

9. Collapse Details
    Rabbit island
    I think more people may be going up river since Rabbit Island beach is getting dirtier from the dredging from what i heard. We didn't go there today though. Maybe there's someone we could call about doing a better job of keeping the dredging pipes from leaking. Probably would not do any good though.

Had a good day on the water Saturday anyway. Stopped at the east fork sandbar near 171 launch, and at Derouen's on the west fork. Had several boats there. Good food at both places.
    Last edited by CAPM KURT; 06-28-2009 at 09:51 PM.

10. Collapse Details

Kevin R.
    Your email you sent was no good. Copied and pasted it so no mistakes. Send it again.
    I'll also send you all the "good" pictures of the Royal Purple Poker run that I couldn't put on the site.
    Kurt

11. Collapse Details
    Run to Sam Rayburn Lake this weekend
    Troy - We'll either be here on the water for the fireworks or there for the sandbar with yall, one of the two. Well let you know. Who alls going with your group? Yor kid going to or is this a no kids day.

About when do you normally leave here. You make a boat run sunday or just head home.
    Last edited by CAPM KURT; 06-30-2009 at 07:33 AM.

12. Collapse Details

Who else is getting the boat wet either here or out of town this weekend? Weather looks decent. nice 3 day weekend.

13. Collapse Details

me,kevin r,scott d & marty are bringing our boats. we are not bringing kids this time. i dont know about sunday.

14. Collapse Details

hey everybody, what's going on for the weekend? me and angelle going out either Fri or Sat. more than likely Sat. I know a few are going to Florida or Sam Rayburn. who's left going out here in good old LC?

15. Collapse Details

I will be on the river this weekend out past 171 bridge on saturday

16. Collapse Details

The Nauti Girl is headin out Sat. noonish. We'll check out the east fork and the lake, then go up the west fork to Derouen's place for his party. Back to the lake later. Should be a good day! See yall tommorrow.

Kirk C., well holler at ya when we're up that way.

17. Collapse Details
    Lake Bash on Lake Maurepas in Baton Rouge
    This is the sand bar in the lake on Lake Maurepas. There's a band playing on barges, and some of the crowd gets out of their boats and walk around and gather near the center where the band is. You can walk out another 100yds or so until it gradually gets deeper. Sandy bottom. A few small spots have clam shells so where sandals. If you look close at the picture on the left, you can see the swim deck on my boat. She comes in handy when you need a cup holder, haha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bash2006Baja2.jpg   bash2006-crowd1.jpg   Copy of lake bash from lake.jpg  

Last edited by CAPM KURT; 07-04-2009 at 08:47 AM.

18. Collapse Details
    Crazy Charlie(Baton Rouge area) passed away from motorcyle accident
    I know many of you from Lake Charles won't know Crazy Charlie, but a few will. He owned Blood River Landing near, or in, Springfield. Blood River comes off of the Tickfaw River not too far from the Prop Stop. He also was the winner on the reality show on TV called Giligan's Island maybe 3 or 4 years ago. They said he never complained, just got it done, whatever it took. I don't know how old he was, but I know he must have had the "old school" attitude as I like to refer to it. Maybe in his late 50's or early 60's. But I think he kept very busy and did a lot of things in his area, especially having to do with water. From what I know I think he started the Tickfaw 200 Poker Run, now getting to be one of the biggest around the country, and many other events raising money for his town. I believe he attempted or made some kind of record crossing the gulf of mexico in an offshore type boat. He loved the water I think even more than most of us do.

He was in a motorcycle accident on Hwy 22 near Springfield Tuesday, July 7th. I heard a car turned or pulled out front of him and he didn't live for very long. Sorry to hear this for a fellow boater. Me and Angelle met him once at Sunbun's on Lake Maurepas. So I don't know him, I know of him, and that he was well known in his area. I just wanted to let those of you know that knew of him. Probably those that go to the Tickfaw area.
    Last edited by CAPM KURT; 07-12-2009 at 06:24 PM.

19. Collapse Details

we will be out on the lake and river sat. troy will be out also. not sure whw else but we heard several boats will be there.

20. Collapse Details

Hey Kirk. Me and Angelle were going sunday. Doesn't look to good for saturday. Just bumped it up to 60% chance. Hopefully be a little better sunday.

Thanks for watchin my back the other day(night) on the east fork, with the low gas tank. Ran pretty low by the time we got to the launch. At least I know my gauge works pretty good now. Ran about 30 minutes past the E mark. Good to know.