Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    West Coast Predator goes for the kill On The East Coast!
    Gary Smith and his team from out west set the pace in the new Predator and were #1 to the first three card stops in Jacksonville, Florida.

2. Collapse Details

great day for Predator. 3rd boat to the bridge but first boat to the first 3 card stops. Love the run but you can have the rain
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacksonvill number 2 012.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 016.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 027.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

What the Predator team didn't know was The bragging rights go to first one to the bridge.

Most of the boats espically the bigger boats and boats with crash boxes don't go up to the card boats for saftey reasons, Manatee zones and no wake areas. Their cards are given to them at dinner.

Last edited by Lubejobs42; 06-06-2009 at 04:09 PM.

4. Collapse Details

More competition in a poker run than a boat race...

Glad/hope everyone had a good safe time!

5. Collapse Details

so who was the first one to the bridge?

6. Collapse Details

Gino, we both know that this thread is all in fun, now saying that we also have crash boxes and got our first card FIRST. went to the second stop and again was the first one there. On the way to the third stop you pulled behind us since we were in the wrong cove for the third stop. as we ran the coastline for the third stop you went straight for the lunch stop. Yes we also have crash boxes and we idled through the manetee zones. Yes you beat us to the bridge but as you know we slowed down going through the fish boats with the fireboat having his red light on and we slowed since we were taught to slow down for red lights. By the way did you give Larry his dose of Geritol before the start. Larry who loves ya baby

7. Collapse Details

some other boats at the poker run, AJ aka P-Bam, A beautiful Doug Wright, and my idol, Jim Lee with some real stunners sitting on the back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacksonvill number 2 024.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 015.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 032.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

Here is Paradox
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacksonvill number 2 038.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 040.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 033.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

And this is what is wrong with people at poker runs today and why accidents happen.

I was first to the card stop, I was first to the bridge, blah blah blah...

Want to impress everyone? Go racing and see if you can beat John Tomlinson, Bob Teague and the professionals. Thats something to brag about.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gatorone View Post
    Well I guess only four video cameras will speak to the fastest pleasure boat. As Gino requested we brought multiple cameras.Yes you beat me to the bridge when i lost a belt. But the videos will show all. 1300 hp pump gas skater dragging a 1550 hp mti. Enough said pound for pound the mercedes boat doesn't have it to out run my skater...Gino congrats to the bridge and congrats to Gary for having a good weekend.
    Great weekend Bill, You hauled A$$. I honestly feel terrible your belt broke. You put a lot into this weekend. It shouldn't have ended this way!

11. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Lubejobs42;238097]QUOTE=DaveP;238090]

I was first to the card stop, I was first to the bridge, blah blah blah...

QUOTE]

I didn't even see you!! You must have been running great!

12. Collapse Details

I'm relaxing in NJ and looking forward to producing the Atlantic City Poker Run where we don't allow racing B.S. to go on.....

13. Collapse Details
    Poker runs and racing !
    Sponsor / Charter Member
    Keep up the informal race bragging,the insurance industry is about 1 more poker run accident away from excluding coverage for boats during a poker run.

14. Collapse Details

And the accident that occurred today in Norway during a Poker Run is more evidence that racing has no place in poker runs....period!

http://www5.tranexp.com:2000/Transla...d%2F6595016%2F

15. Collapse Details

Yes Bill you and your dad one upped yourself again. Your hospitality goes without saying. Gary and our whole crew have had a great time and I would hope to be back next year.

16. Collapse Details

Those are some badass toys! Seeing those helps to keep young guys like me motivated!

17. Collapse Details
    Talking
    I hear Pyburn was gettin it like it never was got until the blower belt incident, But what does a little outboard guy from way across the country know? Awesome performance from all involved. Even in a down economy these guys throw it down!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    some other boats at the poker run, AJ aka P-Bam, A beautiful Doug Wright, and my idol, Jim Lee with some real stunners sitting on the back
    It was great talking to guys!! What a great poker run!! I would also like to thank Bill and the entire support crew that helped everybody with anything we needed. This was a well run poker run!!! Thanks, Freedom US1

19. Collapse Details

Looks like serious fun to me. Maybe Gino, Bill, And Larry need to have some kind of sudden death race. Winner buys drinks, and looser buys fuel for everyone. LOL

20. Collapse Details

Hey Gino, glad the boats running tops as usual. This was just a warm up for next weekend! Good luck Gino and don't forget the video this time.