Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

cool pics.

2. Collapse Details

more photo's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacksonvill number 2 007.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 004.jpg   Jacksonvill number 2 021.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Nice pix. What does that skater weigh approximately?

4. Collapse Details

boat is 12K and the trailer is 12K

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by .38Special View Post
    Hey Gino, glad the boats running tops as usual. This was just a warm up for next weekend! Good luck Gino and don't forget the video this time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KXpuO08PG8

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gatorone View Post
    WOW, sensory overload!!!!!!
    Parabellum FJ²B

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lubejobs42 View Post
    What the Predator team didn't know was The bragging rights go to first one to the bridge.

Most of the boats espically the bigger boats and boats with crash boxes don't go up to the card boats for saftey reasons, Manatee zones and no wake areas. Their cards are given to them at dinner.

Braggin' rights belong to the "crazy seven", that had tha ballz to go the the rest of the stops after lunch, in the rain. My boat was shaking so bed, like it lost a prop blade. It was from me shivering.

Great run of the BIG cats, tho, and I can understand not actually getting the cards, at some spots, (But at least get there or close) but as far as I go.. IT'S an event... not a race. It's ok to race of course and more power to the crazy nuts.. BUT... No show at the card stops... no card.. no hands...
    kinda defeats the purpose of the Poker Run theme. Not much of a TRUE “Poker Run” when everyone makes a mad dash to the lunch spot, and a mad sprint back to the hotel skipping all the stops, then still get all their chances with the playing hands. (I don't think any one of us actually go the these run to win with the cards, but it is a "Poker Run" after all.)
    The stops are independent businesses, providing a service and deserve the attention and effort by us “nuts” to show our appreciation at least.

Thanks for the pix BigChubby.. I will work on the XXXL “T” s for you.

P
    Last edited by PARADOX; 06-08-2009 at 07:04 PM.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lubejobs42 View Post
    Most of the boats espically the bigger boats and boats with crash boxes don't go up to the card boats for saftey reasons, Manatee zones and no wake areas. Their cards are given to them at dinner.

What a bunch of bullcrap. Why even leave the dock if you're not going to hit the card stops. Just go collect your cards inside and call it a day.

9. Collapse Details

We got most of ours at dinner as the afternoon was like an early-season Hurricane.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    Man, oh, man... the usual great time was had again. Great to see everyone again.
    Gotta thank Bill for the hospitality and another unforgettable weekend.

Had a blast with Lori (PicChic), who worked with me this year-
    she was on the bridge and in the booth and mostly partyin' with... everyone!
    She got some shots Saturday nite that will be classics, I guarantee it.

Wanted to get this composite up that shows the field as they approached Buckman Bridge.
    In the top image you can see PP is shutting down and Gino on the right
    (ignore that little vbottom directly behind Gino, he was waiting in the river...)

The bottom shot shows Predator and Performance Boat Brokers MTI a bit behind the Mercedes boat and PP pulling off the course.

One other thing... talk about bad timing for us in the chopper- see that F16 in the background of the first shot?
    Just as the field took off, we were advised by the tower at the Naval Air Field that we couldn't fly south until that guy landed
    We had to hold position at the start and just watch the pack take off down the river.
    Really piZzed me off. oh well- still got some good stuff. stay tuned!

11. Collapse Details

Great pics jay. Predator could have saved 5k in fuel and just stopped in Oklahoma to get it handed to him.
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    What a bunch of bullcrap. Why even leave the dock if you're not going to hit the card stops. Just go collect your cards inside and call it a day.
    The poker run that I was involved setting up, we made getting the cards at each stop optional because of liability reasons.
    Run until it sounds expensive

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    Great pics jay. Predator could have saved 5k in fuel and just stopped in Oklahoma to get it handed to him.

Hahahaha..

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

great pics jay. Predator could have saved 5k in fuel and just stopped in oklahoma to get it handed to him.
    ouch!

16. Collapse Details

First of all if you ever drove with crash boxes you would understand. Add congestion, wind and current and that's where the name "crash" came from. This even is also different then many when it came to the cards. You could buy additional hands and the money went to charity. So it's not like we weren't involved in the poker part of the event.
    This was no secret or surprise, I brought it up in the meeting and EVERYONE in the run was there to hear.

17. Collapse Details

Liability my boy.

Have you ever run a 50 foot cat with crashboxes and blower motors?

18. Collapse Details

Masher, I am already back in texas, If I had known your offer I would have stopped up at E dock and collected the money on the way home

19. Collapse Details

I know Gino is acitvely planning his next project... could it be a 50 foot turbin cat RIB?? no more docking or Gino luck worries as it will just harmlessly bounce off things
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

20. Collapse Details

great pics jay. Predator could have saved 5k in fuel and just stopped in oklahoma to get it handed to him.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!!!!!!!!!