Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    anybody have any pictures to post from this past weekends poker run

2. Collapse Details

UPDATED EVENTS - 9/4/09 - includes all events in previous posts.

9/7/09 - Sunday - Band at "THE LANDING" on the Contraband Bayou. 3-7pm, next to the Inn on the Bayou. Car show at 2pm.

9/12/09 - Lake Bash on Lake Maurepas in Baton Rouge. The Lake Bash is always the weekend after Memorial Day, and the weekend after labor day. If you go to one out of town event this should be it. A band plays on a barge. The bash takes place on the sandbar at the south end of the lake near the entrance to the Blind River.
    GPS coordinates: N30.14.100 W90.34.240
    Last edited by CAPM KURT; 09-05-2009 at 01:15 PM.

3. Collapse Details

Just saw on Orangeboatclub.com that the poker run in Orange, Texas is scheduled for September 26th. Does anyone else have any details? I am going to call and see if there are any details available and I will post if I find any more info out.

4. Collapse Details

The Orange TX poker run is Saturday September 26th. The registration starts at 8:30 A.M. at the orange boat club www.orangeboatclub.com and the cost is $25 dollars per person, the first stop starts at 11 a.m., there are only three stops due to the fact that this area is still recovering from Hurricane IKE. The first stop is supposed to have bbq etc. and the second stop will have food and alcohol and the third stop will be back at the Orange boat club where they will have more bbq, music, etc. There is a pone number on their website in which someone will answer any questions that you may have. I am planning on trying to attend I have never been, if anyone else has been maybe they can give more details.

5. Collapse Details
    orange boat races
    this saturday 9-18-9 is the orange boat races. who all is going. i know me,kevin & kirk are going.