Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Welcome to the club I keep hearing about how he was looking everywhere for me at LOTO last year so we could handle this face-to-face. That's odd since I was at every event wearing a bright red Serious polo.

The best ones so far were the ones where "... You should be aware of my military background", and ...I have a plane ticket this Friday to come and see you personally.

Funny stuff.
    He must not have been looking very hard for you LOL. I saw you just about every place I went.

Thanks for the T-Shirt

2. Collapse Details

Oh yeah I forgot about the posts where he was going to show Jimmy the owner of Jimmy Johns how to drive his new skater. Now this is not a con but it proves he is kind of full of it. I remember people posting (maybe me) to just take a picture with Jimmy on the skater and we would assume he was teaching him how to drive.

3. Collapse Details

ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. I'm extremely happy in my life and have tons of happy customers. the stories you guys tell are far from the truth, but kids will be kids, these sites make it easy to slander people with a keyboard. Chris I did not attend any of the social function at the shootout as I was working on the boat, I would'nt acknowlege you even if I did see you, I'm on here all the time and think its funny when you say we caught you. you guys are clueless, thinking you can ban a ip address, get real, and db you were asked to call me , you did'nt , there are no threats , I just said I'll see you at loto, anyway I get entertainment out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tomdrunkindunkin View Post
    ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. t out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim
    Make that 4, I've never met you and you don't know me but I think you're a dope

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tomdrunkindunkin View Post
    ok db. chris, pas, I just love that you guys spend time talking about me, you guys are losers in my book, I've never met 2 of you and don't recall the other. could care less about all 3 of you. I'm extremely happy in my life and have tons of happy customers. the stories you guys tell are far from the truth, but kids will be kids, these sites make it easy to slander people with a keyboard. Chris I did not attend any of the social function at the shootout as I was working on the boat, I would'nt acknowlege you even if I did see you, I'm on here all the time and think its funny when you say we caught you. you guys are clueless, thinking you can ban a ip address, get real, and db you were asked to call me , you did'nt , there are no threats , I just said I'll see you at loto, anyway I get entertainment out of this, if Gino said there was a bounced check he is a flat liar, period,Jim
    You were going to have the Sheriff waiting to arrest me at the Shootout. I even pulled up to you at an idle & waved to you 1st thing Saturday so you knew I was there. I wasn't cuffed & stuffed.
    You are still full of it just as this thread stated. Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you are moments away from being banned if you are not already.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Idea Baja View Post
    Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you are moments away from being banned if you are not already.
    I'm certain the mod staff was already on top of this, and I didn't even bother reporting this.
    If in fact the mod staff was asleep at the wheel (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT!!!) it will still be interesting to watch jim-bob "wiggle".
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

7. Collapse Details

was jim the 1st guy to use wiggler over the other site a few years ago and then got banned??? that name I have seen over there I think way back.

8. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Wouldnt it suck to be into this sport and not be able to participate in events and on the forums because the other 50,000 people think you're a total azz-nugget? Just wondering Jim

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    Wouldnt it suck to be into this sport and not be able to participate in events and on the forums because the other 50,000 people think you're a total azz-nugget? Just wondering Jim

LOTO can't be that big where this knucklehead can hide either......he came up with "sandlotsparks" as the latest screen name on another site.

10. Collapse Details

I remember back around 2005 or so when I was down at LOTO with a buddy of mine that was building the first F4. On Saturday he said he had a ride lined up for us that afternoon on a Nor-Tech. Said it belonged to Jim somebody...you know, Wiggler from OSO. I had no clue who the guy was at the time as I had just joined OSO. Anyway, Jim blew us off so the ride never materialized. Thank God!!!

11. Collapse Details

Who was his biggest cheerleader on OSO?

Rob

12. Collapse Details

This guy is back on OSO again. Sandlotsparks or something like that.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    Funny Dolla, won't it be even better when he pisses so deep into everybody's nerves that he is banned from poker runs, then the bars, then the lake!!!!! Make you change your sport and start lying about underwater basket weaving!!!

14. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    Haha Jim is a real pickle kisser! And i have never dealt with him THANK GOD!

15. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    He is back on OSO now as KVschoolboard asking about Doug Wright boats , when at one time he claimed he was a DW dealer...... what a stroke!
    Ryan Beckley

16. Collapse Details

if you run a search of posts on him he claimed that he would buy these two engines at 20k each. wonder how he is on payment
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

17. Collapse Details

now someone claimed this was Jim Darr on the swap shop of OSO profile name:down2lb. wonder how they figure this out??
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

18. Collapse Details

ttt

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    ttt
    WHY?
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

20. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    this was a crazy read,,but Dollabill has a great avatar ,,love that car ,,llolol
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions