Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Idea Baja View Post
    Yes, he says he does. Here are some PM's he & I have been exchanging.

My Ride: 44 skater
    hello
    yes I do have insurance for it and a captains licsense, took out three partys last weekend, took several out in the 50 Nortech, I have a house in Porta Cima on the channel, too rough for dock, I usually like my boat to stay at my shop on a trailer although I do like to have a slip if I need, I have one now

That's a big negative!!!! He lives right next door in the condo next to me and I live on the 19mm...His buddy Shooty has a place in Cima... not him though!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    That's a big negative!!!! His buddy Shooty has a place in Cima... not him though!
    Ha! What a liar! I wonder if he really even "owns" the Skater?

3. Collapse Details

Yeah, he owns the Skater...

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Idea Baja View Post
    , your a real pc. of work soon to be behind bars, I'll make sure of it

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    He don't have a house in Porta Cima....

But he did stay at a holiday inn select one time....
    You sure? I thought he rented it to Masher once?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jryan26 View Post
    You sure? I thought he rented it to Masher once?
    You think he is above renting out a house that doesn't belong to him? I think not.

7. Collapse Details

The SBRT boys rented it I think under the impression that it was Jims place.. I know he built it but it's not his place... it's one of his freinds houses.... I think Jim just chartered the deal w/SBRT....you know!! kind of like a middle man!!!

8. Collapse Details

we were under the impression it was his place that he built and owned.....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

9. Collapse Details

Jim built it for Shooty a good friend of Jims.

But Shooty doesn't know about the puke and fireworks.
    Forget Lightspeed go straight to LUDICROUS SPEED!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Jim built it for Shooty a good friend of Jims.

But Shooty doesn't know about the puke and fireworks.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stecz20 View Post
    we were under the impression it was his place that he built and owned.....
    Hahahhah....
    I think offshoredrillin might have been right on this one right from the start.

Now the mysteriously missing TV makes a whole lot more sense.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    That's fairly funny.
    Anthony I was being sincere..and this is not the first time..anybody that conducts themselves in that manner for the last 5 years is one of two things..unfortunetly has some mental issues, or is just a con man, I dont know him like you do.

This was a response I sent and received from Jim..I left it alone after I read his response. This all came from BF not SOS

Private Message: Re: your behavior
    06-05-2009, 04:33 PM
    wiggler4490
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2006

Re: your behavior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jassman
    Jim, you want me to lay off..then you need to give me a call or get me your phone number so I can call you..If you prefer to do it over emails..thats fine also..I would like to talk with you on what can be done on getting you looked at to possibly help you. I have a relative that is a Psy.doctor that will help you out, if interested. I believe there would be no cost to you other than travel time. I personally feel this could help whats going on in your head. Some of your posts or threads are educational..but then you fall apart on the delivery end..call me.
    Thanks
    Jeff 228-216-0900 cell.

Jeff, you can't be serious, believe me there is nothing wrong with me at all, these sites are simply enjoyment, thats it, 90% of the posts on here are not true and 95% on here are just faking being a boater, I have been straight up on my background and education. Everyone blows everything out of proportion, you included, that I owe many people money, I don't owe anybody, I own everything I have, You tried to make me look bad with Nortech, Terry asked me to be his lake dealer, I bought over 1.5 million $ of Nortech boats, not many people could do that, and I get banged on for a 10k bounced check which was not to be deposited until I called on. I give you a hard time because you drill me, In reality we are both very good builders, businessman and have been very successful. If we could meet you would see that I'm very normal, and we would probably be instant friends with alot in common, Most of these people think I'm serious about alot of things. I do offer alot of knowledge to the forumns but like everybody sometimes its sugar coated, Jeff if you are sincere I do appreciate the thought, I'm going to make a big effort to mellow on these sites, I never tried to scam Brad or Gino, I respect them both, neither is out a dime, my number is 636 236-4141, come up to loto, the Skater looks great and is running very strong, Jim

This came yesterday, from SOS not BF..new registered owner..One of two people..starting crap..has nothing to do nor followed directions on my message.

missydog
    Registered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff,I took your advise, just got back from my doctors appt. at St. Johns mercy mental illness clinic, I can tell you my diagnosis was that I have no mental Illness, or personality problems, where can I send this bill, they were going to do more tests, but the doctor said I was totally sane. I'll send you the invoice, just give me your address, thanks Jim

13. Collapse Details

I had to pick myself up off the floor That is hilarious (or pathetic)

Jeff I just gave myself a colonoscopy (how do you spell this ) and everything is just fine

I was gunna ask my wife for a second opinion but didn’t think you would except her credentials even though she is a nurse

Where do I send my invoice for payment?? LOL

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
    Anthony I was being sincere..and this is not the first time..anybody that conducts themselves in that manner for the last 5 years is one of two things..unfortunetly has some mental issues, or is just a con man, I dont know him like you do.

This was a response I sent and received from Jim..I left it alone after I read his response. This all came from BF not SOS

Private Message: Re: your behavior
    06-05-2009, 04:33 PM
    wiggler4490
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2006

Re: your behavior

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jassman
    Jim, you want me to lay off..then you need to give me a call or get me your phone number so I can call you..If you prefer to do it over emails..thats fine also..I would like to talk with you on what can be done on getting you looked at to possibly help you. I have a relative that is a Psy.doctor that will help you out, if interested. I believe there would be no cost to you other than travel time. I personally feel this could help whats going on in your head. Some of your posts or threads are educational..but then you fall apart on the delivery end..call me.
    Thanks
    Jeff 228-216-0900 cell.

Jeff, you can't be serious, believe me there is nothing wrong with me at all, these sites are simply enjoyment, thats it, 90% of the posts on here are not true and 95% on here are just faking being a boater, I have been straight up on my background and education. Everyone blows everything out of proportion, you included, that I owe many people money, I don't owe anybody, I own everything I have, You tried to make me look bad with Nortech, Terry asked me to be his lake dealer, I bought over 1.5 million $ of Nortech boats, not many people could do that, and I get banged on for a 10k bounced check which was not to be deposited until I called on. I give you a hard time because you drill me, In reality we are both very good builders, businessman and have been very successful. If we could meet you would see that I'm very normal, and we would probably be instant friends with alot in common, Most of these people think I'm serious about alot of things. I do offer alot of knowledge to the forumns but like everybody sometimes its sugar coated, Jeff if you are sincere I do appreciate the thought, I'm going to make a big effort to mellow on these sites, I never tried to scam Brad or Gino, I respect them both, neither is out a dime, my number is 636 236-4141, come up to loto, the Skater looks great and is running very strong, Jim

This came yesterday, from SOS not BF..new registered owner..One of two people..starting crap..has nothing to do nor followed directions on my message.

missydog
    Registered

Jeff,I took your advise, just got back from my doctors appt. at St. Johns mercy mental illness clinic, I can tell you my diagnosis was that I have no mental Illness, or personality problems, where can I send this bill, they were going to do more tests, but the doctor said I was totally sane. I'll send you the invoice, just give me your address, thanks Jim
    I am not so therefore I must not B but then again I'm not sure that I am sure that I was not sure in the first place & so there ya have it!!!

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    this thread is reaching new levels of entertainment value.

all it needs is a popcorn machine.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    this thread is reaching new levels of entertainment value.

all it needs is a popcorn machine.
    Here ya go Dude!!

17. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
    Funniest sht I've read in a while.

18. Collapse Details

registered

19. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    :moon:
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Registered
    Missouri Department of Mental Health
    1706 E. Elm St.
    P.O. Box 687
    Jefferson City, MO. 65102

Mail it back
    You can argue that their diagnosis was wrong.