Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    Sorry to hear about it gino. World class ass hole and criminal. Pathetic loser and there is a long line of folks looking forward to seeing him at loto this year. Take a number.

Go fvck yourself Darr, love masher
    did you have a run in with him?

2. Collapse Details

Ban the a$$hole for good Chris
    Owner of the official SERIOUS OFFSHORE party boat

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    This is the same James David Darr that has been blowing up my facebook friend request I assume!!!! What a scumbag...if I can't afford something I tell them I can't afford it ....would love to have it but it's not time for it!!!! I made the mistake of stringing somebody along one time when I was real young....And my dear old dad didn't take to well to it and I ended up paying for it over an entire summer a lesson well learned at the young age of 14!!!!!!!

Ban the pr!ck
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

He is banned, I can't believe this guy is still walking without a cane. Sorry you got Darred, Like they say no good deed goe's unpunished. Some day and it won't be soon enough he WILL get his.

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    What kind of boat does he have???????
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    What kind of boat does he have???????
    I think he has an older Skater if I remember right. The guy has a problem for sure. He lies about chit for no reason or benefit half the time.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    This is the same James David Darr that has been blowing up my facebook friend request I assume!!!! What a scumbag...if I can't afford something I tell them I can't afford it ....would love to have it but it's not time for it!!!! I made the mistake of stringing somebody along one time when I was real young....And my dear old dad didn't take to well to it and I ended up paying for it over an entire summer a lesson well learned at the young age of 14!!!!!!!

Ban the pr!ck
    Its the same guy..Over 35 threads on this guy of not handling situations properly. Same MO everytime..needs it right away..lies on the check when its coming..renigs on the deal..threatens you in PMs..EVERYONE, IVE SAID IT NUMEROUS TIME..JUST DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. DONT ANSWER HIS THREADS, DONT REPLY TO PMS..HOPEFULLY HE IS BANNED FROM THIS SITE. HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM OSO 26 times..

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
    Its the same guy..Over 35 threads on this guy of not handling situations properly. Same MO everytime..needs it right away..lies on the check when its coming..renigs on the deal..threatens you in PMs..EVERYONE, IVE SAID IT NUMEROUS TIME..JUST DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. DONT ANSWER HIS THREADS, DONT REPLY TO PMS..HOPEFULLY HE IS BANNED FROM THIS SITE. HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM OSO 26 times..
    He is banned from this site and has been for a while.
    Queen of Bammin'

9. Collapse Details

Sorry to hear Gino. Karma will get him sooner or later.

10. Collapse Details

Thank you Gino.

One positive is you brought that name to my attention. Never heard of Jim Darr before. But after what you went through will never forget the name and association of being a real piece of work.

11. Collapse Details

What a POS. This guy has a real problem

12. Collapse Details

He has been trying to sell Skater rides on Midwestboatparty.com.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BraceYourself View Post
    Thank you Gino.

One positive is you brought that name to my attention. Never heard of Jim Darr before. But after what you went through will never forget the name and association of being a real piece of work.
    He has tried many different names but we (SOS) are on him and he won't be getting on here any to soon.

14. Collapse Details

Anyone have a pic of this D-Bag?

Got this off his facebook. Is this him? I'm at LOTO every weekend; so I'd like to keep an eye out for him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jimdarr.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TIKI View Post
    Anyone have a pic of this D-Bag?

Got this off his facebook. Is this him? I'm at LOTO every weekend; so I'd like to keep an eye out for him.
    That would be him behind the wheel. Unbelievable!!!!

16. Collapse Details

This should get put in the G, B, & U section so it stays around!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Mr Darr posted this on BF, as always it's someone else's fault

Not that it matters, I had questioned the 10 degree rake to Gino, he said that it would make my boat run flatter and 1mph faster, this prop is what Nortechs need also, I'm out of town and there is no bank Branch in the city I'm in. I spoke with numerous industry pro's they all said the rake was too extreme , don't buy them,I told Gino to just ship them ground , not overnight, anyway. I emailed him Sat am that I would not purchase for this reason, he said he had 2 other buyers. I never made him bounce a check, Gino, sorry for your iconvenience, I too do alot of things free for people,
    Run until it sounds expensive

18. Collapse Details

We're all over this guy. He doesn't have a prayer of getting on here for more than a moment, regardless of how many fake names or fake domains he comes up with.

When we created this site, we decided that everyone would get a chance at a fresh start- except the known crooks. Fred, Big Scotty and Jim Darr were the only guys on that original list.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    This should get put in the G, B, & U section so it stays around!!!!
    I agree. Truthfully,This needs to be in the G section so everyone can read it! After it's a week old or pages down, then it should be moved here. When issues like this are new and fresh, they need to be kept were everyone can see them. The other site made it a sticky!

20. Collapse Details

But the "other site" doesn't have the mod team this site does Gino. We are always watching for the Darrs of this world to appear here and then we chit can them BEFORE they can take advantage of our members. The other site has allowed him to screw over many people and so they should make it a sticky, well, actually they should make sure he can't register there but thats their issue. Ours is to protect our members to the best of our ability.