1. Collapse Details
    2000 33' Eliminator Daytona w/HP500 EFI Merc's
    Im in Anaheim CA. right by Disneyland. In the summer I spend most of my weekends in Lake Havasu AZ.
    Thumbs up
    2000 Eliminator 33' Daytona, Twin HP500 EFI's, both were recently rebuilt with very low hours. Have the dyno sheet to show 599 H.P. each. The boat also has a carbon-fiber & fiberglass race lay-up instead of just the standard fiberglass-only lay-up, and is about a thousand pounds lighter than a normal all fiberglass lay-up, and much stronger. I also had the drives gone through while the motors were out, new bearings, gaskets, XR gears/shafts, etc. All IMCO standoff boxes, hydraulic steering from the dual rams all the way to the helm, nose cones, EMI drive showers, IMCO sea strainers. Full Autometer gauges for the driver & passenger, racing bolsters for driver & passenger, big Kiekhaefer dual ram tunnel tabs. Drive & trim indicators, also equipped with passenger drive & trim tab controls & indicators for racing & high speed poker runs. Fiberglass engine hatch with scoops, electric engine hatch. Huge bed sections in the front that can sleep 4-6 adults easily. Nice JL Audio stereo system with 6 7.7" JL marine mids and 4 12" subs, Alpine cd/mp3/usb/Ipod head unit, PPI Amps. Completely redone triple axle trailer by Extreme trailers, sandblasted to bare metal & newly painted, axles, bearings, wiring, bunks, carpet, LED lights, drive guard, everything! Never in salt water, only fresh water in AZ. I bought this boat a while back, when the boating market was a lot stronger, and I paid a little over $115K for it. After that, thinking I would be keeping it for a long time I spent over $20K when I had the motors and drives rebuilt just so everything was fresh and new, and trouble free for many years to come. You can tell by this boat, there wasn't any money spared. I just another $7K on the stereo last month, which at the same time I had a custom cover done for $3K that covers the whole boat all the way down to the bottom of the sides, not just the rub rails, like other covers. Selling price is $85,000 O.B.O. This boat is set up to go FAST and handle extremely well at 100+ mph, and it was set up right! Any questions, please email Robert at someoneouthere@aol.com. or call (714) 785-0864.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Last edited by Noise_Pollution; 06-22-2009 at 06:47 AM.

2. Collapse Details

If you PM Ratickle I believe he is giving away coupons for the classifieds!

3. Collapse Details

Im in Anaheim CA. right by Disneyland. In the summer I spend most of my weekends in Lake Havasu AZ.
    Is the free coupon thing still going?