Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    If this was a year from now and I was done school and had a real job I would seriously be considering it. You run the boat yet? We have been out about 6 times, and it's been cold!
    Nah mine is still apart waiting on parts, upholsterer, help, powdercoating shop, god, sober weekend, etc, etc. I have alot more to do and life/other toys get in the way. On the plus side our Roadrunner is almost done. 440 is getting Dyno'ed this week. You guys will **** when you see how nice it is.

I am aiming for June 6th up on Ni****ing for the boat splash. My buddy has a pretty wicked spot there for shake down runs since he has a full shop with every tool imaginable and his own launch ramp, lifts, gas pump on dock with 93 octane, etc.

I used the Leverage stuff over the weekend. Works great but what a horrible job. Buffing a boat is WAY WAY worse than a car. Next time maybe Buoy and Dude can send me one of those Mexicans from down their way to help. I spend a month in Scottsdale every winter and I love hitting up the Mexican car wash places. Those guys are very efficient.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ar15meister View Post

I used the Leverage stuff over the weekend. Works great but what a horrible job. Buffing a boat is WAY WAY worse than a car. Next time maybe Buoy and Dude can send me one of those Mexicans from down their way to help. I spend a month in Scottsdale every winter and I love hitting up the Mexican car wash places. Those guys are very efficient.
    You'll have to let us know when you're coming out.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

3. Collapse Details

That reminds me... Out on the 40 this weekend I saw a Superbird, painted up like a stock car, towing a '60 Eldo convertible on a trailer... Jesus...

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    If this was a year from now and I was done school and had a real job I would seriously be considering it. You run the boat yet? We have been out about 6 times, and it's been cold!
    when you are ready, there will be boats to buy. Nice ones. I was always pizzed about losing deals when I wasnt ready but in the end I lost out on a couple of 28 Apaches that ended up blowing up. I was going to buy Tex's boat....we know what happened to him. Thank god I waited and when I was ready I found the right boat for me.....

I think you will end up in a Pantera. That 3 man is sweet and I bet it is a BLAST to run but trust me, it takes the right kind of guy with the right attitude to have a race boat when you dont even race........I still think it is cool but some people prefer to cruise with women and beers and raft up and stuff. You can do it on my boat but it isnt the same (if that doesnt bother you then away you go...) I dont know you aside from what you post so I dont know how you get your kicks on the water. I just like to run Lake Ontario 80mph in some 'fun' waves and launch the phucker......then stop at Port Credit for some beer and throw it on the trailer. Its an adrenaline thing for me that I cannot get with any other toy...legally (my buddies with sport bikes always argue this with me but a bike can still get you a big speeding ticket--dont get me wrong I LOVE bikes and ride my buddies bikes whenever I can). Even a sled on the ice at 100mph is no comparison, almost boring (almost).

Because of that, a raceboat serves my needs perfectly. My girlfriend hates the 2 man cockpit and is scared of it now after the infamous 'day of the giant waves' when I refused to back off the throttle cause I was being a dick and didnt want her with me in the first place cause I knew the friggin broad would *****.

Anyhow.

I dont even know why I am still carrying on here or why I even posted this. I drank 2 double espressos this afternoon visiting an italian client. Thats likely it. Im going for a smoke to calm down. Thinking about my girl *****ing is agitating me...lol.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    That reminds me... Out on the 40 this weekend I saw a Superbird, painted up like a stock car, towing a '60 Eldo convertible on a trailer... Jesus...
    jesus is right.

I have a bird in the warehouse right now.... more of a superturd though...swiss cheese.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    You'll have to let us know when you're coming out.
    Barrett Jackson......

Probably the whole month of January. Ill be in a house rental up by Westworld. Just drive around listening for April Wine and check the local recycling bins for Moosehead bottles and you will be in the right place.

7. Collapse Details

when you are ready, there will be boats to buy. Nice ones. I was always pizzed about losing deals when I wasnt ready but in the end I lost out on a couple of 28 Apaches that ended up blowing up. I was going to buy Tex's boat....we know what happened to him. Thank god I waited and when I was ready I found the right boat for me.....

I think you will end up in a Pantera. That 3 man is sweet and I bet it is a BLAST to run but trust me, it takes the right kind of guy with the right attitude to have a race boat when you dont even race........I still think it is cool but some people prefer to cruise with women and beers and raft up and stuff. You can do it on my boat but it isnt the same (if that doesnt bother you then away you go...) I dont know you aside from what you post so I dont know how you get your kicks on the water. I just like to run Lake Ontario 80mph in some 'fun' waves and launch the phucker......then stop at Port Credit for some beer and throw it on the trailer. Its an adrenaline thing for me that I cannot get with any other toy...legally (my buddies with sport bikes always argue this with me but a bike can still get you a big speeding ticket--dont get me wrong I LOVE bikes and ride my buddies bikes whenever I can). Even a sled on the ice at 100mph is no comparison, almost boring (almost).

Because of that, a raceboat serves my needs perfectly. My girlfriend hates the 2 man cockpit and is scared of it now after the infamous 'day of the giant waves' when I refused to back off the throttle cause I was being a dick and didnt want her with me in the first place cause I knew the friggin broad would *****.

Anyhow.

I dont even know why I am still carrying on here or why I even posted this. I drank 2 double espressos this afternoon visiting an italian client. Thats likely it. Im going for a smoke to calm down. Thinking about my girl *****ing is agitating me...lol.
    You gotta take a hint from our Swedish brothers and buy two Panteras!

8. Collapse Details

Damn you Adam! Now I'm listening to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafnAiYDpXM

9. Collapse Details

Barrett Jackson......

Probably the whole month of January. Ill be in a house rental up by Westworld. Just drive around listening for April Wine and check the local recycling bins for Moosehead bottles and you will be in the right place.
    I won't even have to look, we'll probably just bump into each other.

10. Collapse Details

did someone mention april wine? love that band, saw em with 38. special back in the day !
    and F- u- c -k tell her I miss her.
    Parabellum FJ²B

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Damn you Adam! Now I'm listening to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iafnAiYDpXM
    your kill'n me, too funny. I just brought the house down just before dinner.
    this computer has a sub that is the bomb

12. Collapse Details

...Its an adrenaline thing for me that I cannot get with any other toy...legally (my buddies with sport bikes always argue this with me but a bike can still get you a big speeding ticket--dont get me wrong I LOVE bikes and ride my buddies bikes whenever I can).
    Agreed!
    That's why i love the HP boats so much.
    Too much trouble in anything else, unless you are on the track.

13. Collapse Details

call me crazy i love this little thing. i could be someone with this. haha

14. Collapse Details

Nah mine is still apart waiting on parts, upholsterer, help, powdercoating shop, god, sober weekend, etc, etc. I have alot more to do and life/other toys get in the way. On the plus side our Roadrunner is almost done. 440 is getting Dyno'ed this week. You guys will **** when you see how nice it is.

I am aiming for June 6th up on Ni****ing for the boat splash. My buddy has a pretty wicked spot there for shake down runs since he has a full shop with every tool imaginable and his own launch ramp, lifts, gas pump on dock with 93 octane, etc.

Where did you end up finding the leverage polish in Toronto? I have been meaning to shoot you a line on facebook about that.

15. Collapse Details

some guy in Oakville. Got his number off their website.

I had his business card somewhere but I cant find it for the life of me.

I think his name was Chris??

If you cant get ahold of him I can give you one of mine, I think I paid like 18-20 bucks per.

16. Collapse Details

What does Jo. Know about this boat?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaross97 View Post
    What does Jo. Know about this boat?
    Hell, what does ANYBODY know about this one?
    Seems to have slipped under the radar if nobody here knew about it.

18. Collapse Details

I thought LowBlue320 knew this boat. Email Jo and Pepe. I'm sure they have the full story on it...

19. Collapse Details

Curiousity got the best of me and I emailed the guy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cugno photos 044.jpg   cugno photos 048.jpg   family and friends 088.jpg  

20. Collapse Details

Couple more...

Dig the drive height and tab layout. Looks RACEY!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails family and friends 089.jpg   family and friends 119.jpg