Thread: Fastest 41

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Fastest 41
    Which 41 is/was the fastest of all time?

What kind of power/drives? What kind of setup?

I guess it would make sense to say pleasure or race.

2. Collapse Details

Not exactly sure, but, I think it was the J.H. Electric boat. kidapache, on here, use to own it. He has owned several of the light and fast 41's.

3. Collapse Details

I also heard that the Predator was a light one.

4. Collapse Details
    Star Chaser
    Star Chaser will run 104.6 with 890hp fuel injected NA 598" #6 drives. Any other non supercharged 41 Apaches running close to that or faster?

5. Collapse Details

I remember reading back along time ago on the other site that it may have been the boat Sean Stintson was towing down the road with the GPS on..............
    Jr.

6. Collapse Details

star chaser very light boat. put that boat at the dock with other 41s and erics boat will sit higher. very very light. his is set up to run #s 104 is fast

some white and red apache 41 in nj ran high teens in the day...blown not injected
    pred 41 was well into the 9s not over 100...

no eric your top of the food chain.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    star chaser very light boat. put that boat at the dock with other 41s and erics boat will sit higher. very very light. his is set up to run #s 104 is fast

some white and red apache 41 in nj ran high teens in the day...blown not injected
    pred 41 was well into the 9s not over 100...

no eric your top of the food chain.
    Toasty,
    Are you speaking of MM's Rig? Just curious

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by J-Bonz View Post
    Toasty,
    Are you speaking of MM's Rig? Just curious
    no, dont know how fast his is. not sure of the owner in nj...

9. Collapse Details

MMs w/ the 800sc iirc runs 94-96.
    w/ the 650s run 86.
    His IS light.

10. Collapse Details

So Star chaser is the fastest at 104.6mph?

Have any ever run more than that? Someone mentioned somehting in the teens..... which boat would that be?

I am getting a ride on a 41 (so I was told by the owner) this summer and apparently the boat will run 100mph with Chief 1000's and 6's.

These are my favourite v-bottms by far so Im always interested in learning more.

11. Collapse Details

Erics boat pulled away from me a few times when I was running 60-70 mph in the NYC poker run like I was standing still. It's a runner.

BTW, some folks are claiming the new 54' Apache is running 120 mph. Can't imagine that's realistic though.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Erics boat pulled away from me a few times when I was running 60-70 mph in the NYC poker run like I was standing still. It's a runner.

BTW, some folks are claiming the new 54' Apache is running 120 mph. Can't imagine that's realistic though.
    Hopefully we can stay away from that topic on this one though.....

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ar15meister View Post

Have any ever run more than that? Someone mentioned somehting in the teens..... which boat would that be?

I am getting a ride on a 41 (so I was told by the owner) this summer and apparently the boat will run 100mph with Chief 1000's and 6's.

These are my favourite v-bottms by far so Im always interested in learning more.
    I dont think mine is the fastest but with equal power it would be close.MM boat with all most the same hp runs the same as mine with #6 640hp will go 84mph with about 750 92mph 890hp 104.6 this is with the same set of propellers. If i took the fresh water cooling off it would save 300lbs of weight and some power to run rec pumps.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ar15meister View Post

Witch boat are you talking about? Thanks Eric

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 14 apache View Post
    i dont think mine is the fastest but with equal power it would be close.mm boat with all most the same hp runs the same as mine with #6 640hp will go 84mph with about 750 92mph 890hp 104.6 this is with the same set of propellers. If i took the fresh water cooling off it would save 300lbs of weight and some power to run rec pumps.
    take off the weight. You wear them out before you rot them out.

16. Collapse Details

star chaser so far is the fastest natural asp boat. Eric has the set up. E did you set the drive height higher then when we sold it to you?

but really who cares there are 38 bad boys, fountains, OL doing 113 with 525s and 87 gas in 6 footers as well.

if you want something historic / timeless/et al. do you really want to be hammering on a older hull over 100s in some real swell? prob not.

17. Collapse Details

This was the fastest apache ever 119mph with 1350hp #6 drives
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ap0012.jpg  

18. Collapse Details
    Observation.
    Wink
    [QUOTE=kidapache;222185]This was the fastest apache ever 119mph with 1350hp #6 drives[/QUOTE

great product. 119 mph in a 22 year old boat that was built to run 90. still runnin. comeS with a great warrentee. LIFE PLUS 90 DAYS. RIDE ON.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by kidapache View Post
    This was the fastest apache ever 119mph with 1350hp #6 drives

And there it is J.H. Electric. In all its Glory. As far as the 47...KEMOSABE!!! I don't know the speed numbers, but, it is into the triple digits as it Negative Reaction. And, for the 36's, the "Drillin' It" 36 that is for sale on OSO runs in the triple digits. I have been on Drillin' It and Negative Reaction at over 100mph.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BattleCry View Post
    And there it is J.H. Electric. In all its Glory. As far as the 47...KEMOSABE!!! I don't know the speed numbers, but, it is into the triple digits as it Negative Reaction. And, for the 36's, the "Drillin' It" 36 that is for sale on OSO runs in the triple digits. I have been on Drillin' It and Negative Reaction at over 100mph.
    Nice!!

The 36' thats for sale on Long Island also supposedly runs 100, full cabin interior etc..

I like Drillin-It with the half stagger, keeping the cockpit together albeit smaller. What does the B boat Geronimo (36') run?