Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post

2. Offer to race on Saturday before regular testing on a shorter course. The IDIOTS thinking is, race on only a 3 mile course, keeping the course shorter with easier visability. since the speeds will not be very fast there is no need for 2 or 3 mile straight aways....in F1 we reached our top speed in around 300 yards when we started at 60 mph

Then could you possibly Race Class 6 on Sunday?

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Eddie....from lookig at the HP being run in Class 6...I don't think they will have the exceleration as the Class 6 boats have....the Class 6 speed is 70...so they will be able to hit the speed cap...but if they wanted to... more power to them....that is also if we are invited into OPA....

On Nov 26th I will post the hull that we will be going with, by the 24th I will have all 3 munufactures numbers.....with the new engines builders showing interest...I will talk to all and see what will benifit the racers and the Series the best....not just sponsorship but backing and servicing...with the economy slow....this is a great time to negotiate with munufactures and builders...I have talked to one builder on what you and I have discussed, so I will leave that option open also...