Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

" Yes your honor I do have legitimate reason for collecting all these panties, really I do !! You see we are starting a Offshore / Ski race team & you see there are six dudes going to be riding in a six-pack setup & you see all the other teams are calling us mean names & to top it off the owner of the boat in kinda in a pinch & the only helmet he could afford had a rainbow flag painted on it so I was really collecting all these panties so we could make a ski rope out of them in an attempt to regain alittle bit of dignity !!! Does that make sence your honor ?? "

I don't get our daily newspaper b/c we have plenty of old guys that hang around the shop so we get all the local news we ever need & then some.. lol.. However Im definatly going to have to check that out b/c thats some pretty funny stuff there.. Sad thing is its quite possibly somebody I know !!
    Last edited by LittleDcsRodShop; 07-16-2009 at 07:39 PM.

2. Collapse Details

Ha! Ha! Ha! Too much!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

3. Collapse Details

I think I'm simply going to go under the assumption that you DO NOT want any of us in the courtroom as you explain in front of a Judge.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

4. Collapse Details

:smilielol5::smilielol5: C'mon Tim so your not going to come & testify for me ??

Tim to the judge: "Yes your honor I am part of the team, however I'm not allowed to come out from under the deck b/c I have a job to do down there"

Judge back to Tim: "You must be the team owner with the rainbow flag painted on his helmet ??"

Tim back to the judge: "No your honor thats Sean & he's back in California where he lives & works to finance the team"

Judge: (while looking towards the jury) "Enuff said"

5. Collapse Details

And about right now the entire offshore community is saying "What the ---- are these guys talking about ?"

:smilielol5:

6. Collapse Details

Fortunately, I was just going to get up and get another beer because this one is empty.
    Other wise I'd be wiping down the monitor screen.

7. Collapse Details

Trust me, most of the offshore community that knows me is used to nonsense like this.
    At least, they consider it nonsense. Little do they know my true intentions, and how close I am to actually doing something like this - if only for entertainment value.
    And after some of the crap I've done in the past...

8. Collapse Details

I wonder if orange afro wigs glued to our race helmets would still be legal...

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    I wonder if orange afro wigs glued to our race helmets would still be legal...
    GOOD CALL!!!

No seriously, that's a good call!
    Maybe mix it up... and a Rasta wig on one, a sailor cap on another, viking horns on another, Colonel Klink Spike, and whoever is wearing the rainbow helmet gets the Unicorn horn

That leaves one more.
    Feel free to offer suggestions.

10. Collapse Details

say the word Scotty and I'll have these no account pantera boys back in their own section before Sean can teach another pig to whistle
    Parabellum FJ²B

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    say the word Scotty and I'll have these no account pantera boys back in their own section before Sean can teach another pig to whistle
    Let me thinks about that one

Ahhhh... traffic is kinda low in the Saber world so we better keep them around for alittle while..

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    GOOD CALL!!!

No seriously, that's a good call!
    Maybe mix it up... and a Rasta wig on one, a sailor cap on another, viking horns on another, Colonel Klink Spike, and whoever is wearing the rainbow helmet gets the Unicorn horn

That leaves one more.
    Feel free to offer suggestions.
    I will go with a Joe Dirt Mullet under my helmet.. Maybe even go ahead & grow one.. Lol !! I actually said to some buddies just a couple days ago after a one of them caught a sweet mullet shot on his cell phone "If you guys will grow one I will too" Man I hope they don't take me up on that one !!

Tim something tells me not to tempt you with that challange !!!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDcsRodShop View Post
    I will go with a Joe Dirt Mullet under my helmet.. Maybe even go ahead & grow one.. Lol !! I actually said to some buddies just a couple days ago after a one of them caught a sweet mullet shot on his cell phone "If you guys will grow one I will too" Man I hope they don't take me up on that one !!

Tim something tells me not to tempt you with that challange !!!
    Game on like Donkey Kong!!!!!

14. Collapse Details

Now back to the boat (atleast for a post or two)

I've been down here at the shop today sniffing another pound or two of dust.. I sanded the entire bilge back down again & re-primed it for the Final time !! Next move is to sand it all back down again & then Finally see some yellow !!

I hope & plan to do it this next week, however I have a pretty heavy work load on top of my father being away this week so we will see how that goes.. I need an entire day to sand it all back down & give it a Much needed cleaning before paint & then probably come back down here in the wee hours & paint while its a bit cooler..

15. Collapse Details

Don't forget to bring the camera

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Don't forget to bring the camera
    Definaly will do.. I had the tanks mounted up for the last time before paint today doing some final checking on some things & its the first time I've got to see them from the view of the cockpit since its now uncovered & they were looking pretty sweet !!

Unfortunatly only the port side tank is ready to paint & the other needs to be smoothed over & primed.. They will most likely be one of the last things to go in the bilge due to the fact that the extra room will be nice for rigging, however I am sure I will need them in before its completely done do to mounting locations of acessories ect...ect..

17. Collapse Details

Dude, you are creating masterpieces in parts of the boat that no one will ever see. You have a sickness.

Repeat after me.
    "Hi, I'm Scotty, I have an offshore addiction, and I never know when to to stop".

18. Collapse Details

Reply from Buoy, Dude, duunoit, Chris, Airpacker, Thomas Wallin, Fund Razor, and the rest of the group -

"Hi Scotty"

19. Collapse Details

20. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    You mofo's are out there....