Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Scotty, can't remember if I mentioned it, but that sign is a work of art. Very nice! (not to set expectations to high! )

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Scotty, can't remember if I mentioned it, but that sign is a work of art. Very nice! (not to set expectations to high! )
    Thanks bro !! Here's you a more recent sneak peak, seeing that you are an appreciator of fine art.... Still in base coat, incomplete , partially unpainted & mildly still in mock-up, but about to be finished stage.... The bike tank is DONE & will be picked up tomorrow (well technically today).. I will try to post a pick of the tank sometime tomorrow.. Man I wish I had more time to do the stuff I actually enjoy painting on..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YPM.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Almost forgot.. FedEx left a couple goodies for the fuel system yesterday..

Kinda funny b/c my father ended up having some words with the driver partially due to me not being there at the time they came by.. I had tracked it earlier in the day so I knew it was coming & just before I left I told the guys at the shop not to sign without opening first.. The driver didn't like that idea to well & was trying to tell him that, but I think dad's "selective hearing" kicked in..

4. Collapse Details

Very nice. I bet your old man's a trip!

Got the driveshaft, xmember, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate all boxed up today then did some chopity chop on the 24. Fun day. I'm sore as an MF and itchy to boot, but better than workin'!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Very nice. I bet your old man's a trip!

Got the driveshaft, xmember, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate all boxed up today then did some chopity chop on the 24. Fun day. I'm sore as an MF and itchy to boot, but better than workin'!
    Yeah, I often take for granted getting to go in & work beside him all week..

Its funny what some of us call a "fun day" So do you need me to go down the street & pick up your torque converter ?? I love it b/c you know that cars not to far from going full blow "project"

6. Collapse Details

2 quick pics from the cell phone.. Sean I tried to get you a shot of them there carpet deals out the winder for ya !!

It's not everywhere you can get your bike flamed up & a hamburger cooked all on the same table..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TJ done..1.jpg   TJ done...jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDcsRodShop View Post
    2 quick pics from the cell phone.. Sean I tried to get you a shot of them there carpet deals out the winder for ya !!

It's not everywhere you can get your bike flamed up & a hamburger cooked all on the same table..
    Sounds tasty!!
    Nice work Scotty!!
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

8. Collapse Details

Tank came out nice. I really dig the look of your shop too. That googlemaps stuff is pretty cool!

9. Collapse Details

Thanks guys !!

Yeah google maps is pretty cool & mildly scary at the same time..

Speaking of grilling out I'm waiting on my guy to get back with my hamburger meat so I can eat lunch... Sean you havn't seen him have you ??

10. Collapse Details

Thanks guys !!

Yeah google maps is pretty cool & mildly scary at the same time..

Speaking of grilling out I'm waiting on my guy to get back with my hamburger meat so I can eat lunch... Sean you havn't seen him have you ??
    That made me blow coffee up my nose!

11. Collapse Details

As odd as it may sound & as lazy as some of you guys probably think I am this is actually Saber progress...

I wasn't gonna post no real pics until it was delivered but I broke down & sent pics to the recipient so I thought I would go ahead & post them here as well..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzypm1 001.jpg   zzzypm1 002.jpg   zzzypm1 004.jpg  

12. Collapse Details

wow, that sign is bad *ss

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotjava66 View Post
    wow, that sign is bad *ss

14. Collapse Details

Thank guys !! I really love getting the opportunity to be creative & really wish I had more time to do cool stuff like this b/c it the part of my career that I still actually enjoy doing..
    Last edited by LittleDcsRodShop; 05-04-2010 at 12:18 AM.

15. Collapse Details

OK since I posted up some pics of other non boat stuff & I'm having a "proud daddy moment" I can't help but post a pic of my current favorite.. Its what my youngest daughter brought home today from kindergarten.. She won it out of her whole class for her time in the 1/2 mile run.. What makes it so great is that 4 years ago we were told by her rheumatologist that she may not even be able to walk well at this stage in her life, let alone run !! She's also about to finish up her 4th season of soccer as well...

Also attached a shot of her 2 seasons ago after they won the 3v3 tournament that year.. That's her in the middle standing on the side of her ankles (only b/c she can't stand still long enough for a photo.. haha) & No before one of you smart azz's asks that's not me in the lime green shirt & the goofy hat...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K-bug ribbon.jpg   kayden Soccer tounament.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    OK since I posted up some pics of other non boat stuff & I'm having a "proud daddy moment" I can't help but post a pic of my current favorite.. Its what my youngest daughter brought home today from kindergarten.. She won it out of her whole class for her time in the 1/2 mile run.. What makes it so great is that 4 years ago we were told by her rheumatologist that she may not even be able to walk well at this stage in her life, let alone run !! She's also about to finish up her 4th season of soccer as well...

Also attached a shot of her 2 seasons ago after they won the 3v3 tournament that year.. That's her in the middle standing on the side of her ankles (only b/c she can't stand still long enough for a photo.. haha) & No before one of you smart azz's asks that's not me in the lime green shirt & the goofy hat...

I bet it is u ..lol

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    I bet it is u ..lol
    Nah.. Anybody here thats seen me knows that I would come closer to blending in with the kids.. haha..

18. Collapse Details

Scotty, did you match up her socks for her

Cute kid, and congrats to her.
    My Daughter turns 11 this week. I need to go B-day shopping tomorrow. It get's tough shopping for an 11 yr old...
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

19. Collapse Details

She is a cutie! I have a 8 year old boy, 6 year old girl and twins boy/girl that are 3 years old! Gotta love kids! They keep you on your toes.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Scotty, did you match up her socks for her

Cute kid, and congrats to her.
    My Daughter turns 11 this week. I need to go B-day shopping tomorrow. It get's tough shopping for an 11 yr old...
    Gotta love the socks.. She's the "trendy" dresser of the family..

Thanks, No joke on the 11 year old deal.. My oldest girl turns 11 in june.. I gotta say my kids are usually pretty simple in what they ask for, but we hear alot of Ipod & cell phone.. The Ipod is a consideration & the other is not.. lol..