Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

And frankly, I want to know why they don't have a Sanger OR a Hydrostream section over here!? I mean damn, you'd have to be very Serious to run either of those offshore!

(Reminds me of a buddy who took a Cole flatty over to Long Beach for lunch one day.)

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    And frankly, I want to know why they don't have a Sanger OR a Hydrostream section over here!? I mean damn, you'd have to be very Serious to run either of those offshore!

(Reminds me of a buddy who took a Cole flatty over to Long Beach for lunch one day.)
    I see now. You don't think a Kryptonite is in the same catagory of boats as either say.....Pantera or Saber? To flat for offshore huh? You can't be Serious....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kryptonite 021.jpg  
    Last edited by jdub; 02-09-2010 at 08:57 PM.

3. Collapse Details

Aw c'mon John, I got nothing against Krypos... They're one of my favorite copies of a Superboat that's out there right now.

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Haha...that's no secret. But for 2 points who did Superboat copy it from? Besides every boat you've ever ridden in has been a copy of a copy.

5. Collapse Details

Oh oh, no fair turning this into a quiz... Lets keep this on track.

So better quiz then, what was our '64 Chris-Craft Cavalier a copy of?

6. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Ah come on that's easy....Noah was building them long before the Smith brothers were hahaha you know what I mean. Every boat design is a copy or atleast "influenced" by some other design.

In Krypto's case, your correct, it was copied from a Superboat. And Superboat copied Linder's Challenger. Which I think we can agree is a good design to start from. It was good enough for Apache too. Which now that I think about it, Saber has a bit of Apache heritage also. So now we've come full circle. See I'm talking about Saber's in the Saber section.

I just messing with you...I told you it's winter over here, I'm just jealous of you guys on the west side because I have to go get ready to plow 2' of snow for the second time this week .....

7. Collapse Details

And you know I'm just f'in' around with you too. No worries.

8. Collapse Details

When I read through this earlier today, I thought I was gonna have to set up a "confrence call" & "confrence call" it would be b/c after all this comando talk there was no way I was gonna use the phrase 3-way for anything !!!
    Last edited by LittleDcsRodShop; 02-11-2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: its a "phrase" not a "word" (don't want to piss off the grammer police)

9. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Nah, it's all good. It's hard to "get" someone's personality sometimes without actually meeting them. But I think we all have a good handle on it. F the confrence call.....we need to hash things out over 2 or 12 beers in say...KW at the races this year I thought I remember some talk about this year being the year a few were going????? What's the word???

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    Nah, it's all good. It's hard to "get" someone's personality sometimes without actually meeting them. But I think we all have a good handle on it. F the confrence call.....we need to hash things out over 2 or 12 beers in say...KW at the races this year I thought I remember some talk about this year being the year a few were going????? What's the word???
    KW this year is my plan. Most people don't "get" my personality after knowning me for years. I assume they just can't believe that someone could actually have such a poor one...

11. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    KW this year is my plan. Most people don't "get" my personality after knowning me for years. I assume they just can't believe that someone could actually have such a poor one...
    KW is my plan also. This will be my fourth year in a row. Have you been before?

I find that a proper introduction helps....something like "Hello, my name is John and I'm the most sarcastic assshole you'll ever meet"

12. Collapse Details

Been to KW a bunch of times, but never for the worlds. The internet is tough. When people meet me in person, they can usually smell the liquor on my breath and so they know what they're in for...

13. Collapse Details

You remember when I glued the wing of that B17 to my bird?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Conky.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

WTF is knowning? some sort of psychotic Buffalo/L.A. whitebonics ? and to think I almost nominated you for the cowbell peace prize (this is very funny if you are drunk)
    Parabellum FJ²B

15. Collapse Details

You're on!!
    I'm not sure if 12 will cover it for me or Dude, but if that's all ya got, I'll hang for a bit...

What's scary is that I knew you right away, and other people don't understand for years??
    Maybe I need some therapy...
    Preferably the kind with the "happy ending"

Been to KW a bunch of times, but never for the worlds. The internet is tough. When people meet me in person, they can usually smell the liquor on my breath and so they know what they're in for...
    KW is a must for this bunch this year.
    I'm still working out desert Storm.
    Sean, I may be in a sleeping bag next to the trailer.
    On a serious note, do you want me to help crew with the boat??
    Or better yet, are you going to be ready??
    Seriously, If you want a hand in taking care of the boat, I'm there bud.
    Just no speedo's

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    WTF is knowning? some sort of psychotic Buffalo/L.A. whitebonics ? and to think I almost nominated you for the cowbell peace prize (this is very funny if you are drunk)
    You can always use more cowbell.
    When we put this together, you are obligated to be there.
    Bobcat, Pantera (Panther), pretty close. Cheap beer, but surprisingly shots of good booze. Arrest are usually only misdemeanors. You'll fit right in.
    Last edited by Buoy; 02-11-2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: needed to addresses Bobcscat
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

16. Collapse Details

Bobscat! Oh mama! That might be a nice new website for Ratman!

17. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    I'll hang until one of you gets "curious" and wants to wonder down the wrong end of Duval. Not pointing any fingers....but Scotty did some how mention something about an all male 3-way.....................

18. Collapse Details

I'll hang until one of you gets "curious" and wants to wonder down the wrong end of Duval. Not pointing any fingers....but Scotty did some how mention something about an all male 3-way.....................
    That leaves me out!

You, Scotty, and Dude are on your own on that one...

19. Collapse Details

Hey John, when we said bring your jacket we ment something more along the lines of a "lifeline" or at least an old stearns or something because If you get thrown out of the boat I doubt the black one you got on in that pic. is gonna help much..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the hoff.jpg  

20. Collapse Details

This thread just went Stecz...