1. Collapse Details
    N. Korea nuclear reactor
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090414/...nkorea_missile

well i guess Somalia isnt the only place we have to watch now.. this country needs to start dropping big bombs on these places.

2. Collapse Details

I would guess it's just a tiny percentage of our population that really grasps just how big a job it is for the United States to be the United States. Europe plods along ambivalently, contributing little if anything. And the 3rd-world countries? Forget it. The Russians (can we now go back to officially calling them the Soviets?) and the Chinese are the two most opporunistic *****s on the planet.

So the next time some liberal starts piping off about blood-for-oil, tell them "Yes, of course. We're attempting to prevent a total economic collapse." Then ask them if they know how to run farm tractors, make fertilizer, run transit trucks and trains or even heat homeless shelters without petroleum. Just one of our many challenges. And we've got no one helping us.

As far as Korea, we should park an Aegis cruiser off their shore and the next time one of those missiles leaves their airspace, we should destroy it right over thgeir heads so they can watch.
    Last edited by Chris; 04-14-2009 at 08:30 AM.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    As far as Korea, we should park an Aegis cruiser off their shore and the next time one of those missiles leaves their airspace, we should destroy it right over thgeir heads so they can watch.
    No **** - these nutcases aren't interested in diplomacy. They will only understand one thing and that is an ass kicking. I see no reason not to shoot down their missles.....

When you were young what worked better - your father politely asking you not to do something or whopping your ass for doing it. I think the latter...

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Seafordguy View Post
    No **** - these nutcases aren't interested in diplomacy. They will only understand one thing and that is an ass kicking. I see no reason not to shoot down their missles.....

When you were young what worked better - your father politely asking you not to do something or whopping your ass for doing it. I think the latter...
    I know what option worked best for me. I think my Dad wore out a couple of belts on my ass when I was a kid.