Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

2. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    jeff is there a video or stills only? thanks art, oh GREAT JOB and I can't wait for for my video every month I drop what I am doing and watch it right away, it takes the pain away you are the man

3. Collapse Details

Ther Was No Video Shot Just Stills Thank For Being In The freeze Frame Video Club, Jeff

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Freezeframevideo View Post
    It's not very often that you see the whole bottom of a 50' V and this was in the beginning when seas were only 3 to 4s...

As usually, David's Triple Nor-Tech performed flawless each way even in the 12+s near the island. As all meticulously maintained machines should...

PUTTIN ON THE WISH, was one of the BEST events we have attended.

It was very nice to meet everyone that was there and to be part of this event.

Thursday's rides for the kids and then the auction was very touching for me.

I want to Thank Joy and all the other members of Platinum Powerboat Club for there efforts and this once in a life time experience.

Mike

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

awesome pics!

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details

Wow did they all make it there and back looked like big water?

11. Collapse Details

i think a couple of boats made it they and back the next day

12. Collapse Details

13. Collapse Details

14. Collapse Details

To say the least it was exciting! A few of us turned around and went via plane that the Bahamian Ministry of tourism arranged for us. I have to give kudo's to our main guy "Richard" from the Bahamian ministry of tourism! Even with the waters the were the way were, he was thrilled to be in US Freedom's boat the entire way. Absolutey, no one would even consider the alternative "Princess" Cruise ship that was ready to take everyone to the Bahama's. A special Thanks to the Bahamian government for making all of our safety arrangements as well as plotting our course. It's always a great peace of mind to know that you are in safe hands. Not to mention we had 2 helicopters over us and 1 the entire way to Port Lucaya! Powerboat Magazine's! How can you wrong when you surround yourself with the best of the best! Not to mention we started our event by giving 87 really cool people powerboat rides and raised over $20,000.00 for children in need! What a heck of an invent! 4 children, now have their wishes granted because of the Platinum Powerboat Club!

15. Collapse Details

16. Collapse Details

17. Collapse Details