Thread: Thanks Folks

1. Collapse Details
    Thanks Folks
    Looks great. One suggestion, We use these forums to communicate new news on a daily basis. A great tool it is. But with Sharkey and Freeze Frame trying to out post each other, Everything we post rapidly slides down the list and gets lost. How about giving Sharkey and Jeff a sticky or something at the top, to keep our treads from sliding down. Smitty
    Wazzup Racing Engines
    OPA Racing

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing View Post
    Looks great. One suggestion, We use these forums to communicate new news on a daily basis. A great tool it is. But with Sharkey and Freeze Frame trying to out post each other, Everything we post rapidly slides down the list and gets lost. How about giving Sharkey and Jeff a sticky or something at the top, to keep our treads from sliding down. Smitty
    done.....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

3. Collapse Details

cool
    Wazzup Racing Engines
    OPA Racing

4. Collapse Details

registered
    Smitty,
    First off, thanks for bringing the show over here. This is the OPA's section and we have a great group of moderators that are here to help. I would suggest that when you or Augie have a thread that you want to be "stickied" on the top, just send a Private Message to either Ted (Ted), MOBILEMERCMAN (Jimmy), TheJoker (Brian) or myself and ask. It takes about 30 seconds to take care of that. We want your threads to be on the top for the benefit of the members of OPA! Have a great year and please just ask if there is anything that we can do to help!

Craig

5. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Actually Smitty,

I do not need a STICKY Thread.

If anything, when you come on with a NEWS FLASH, your thread should be at the top with a STICKY.

If I come on with a post of important information, then I will leave it up to our Moderators to decide if it is worthy of a STICKY.

I could really care a less if my posts end up in the top, middle or the bottom. The people will find my posts either way.

After all, there is a neat option when you click on one's screen name. A link to the person's posts with the most recent 1st!

Now that wew have the Pres and VP "Godfather" in the house, it will only be a matter of time for the rest of the crew to show up.

Thanks guys !

I told ya's you will not be disappointed here......

6. Collapse Details

Thanks for our own OPA section....Team Whoz Your Daddy 5-31

7. Collapse Details

How cool is this. OPA Racing/The Jersey Boyz with there own section. No feeder class here! Thank You Serious Offshore.
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

8. Collapse Details

Everyone knows that the OPA is the most dynamic offshore racing group in the World. The work that you guys have put in over the years has paid off in spades and we are happy to be associated with such a great group of people (as I personally have been since the beginning). Anything you need we will make happen (kinda like a certain race site I know about )

9. Collapse Details

Wow, sounded like the true salesman you are. Only Kidding. Ted, You are one of the reasons, we are here today. Thanks for all the help along the way. Smitty
    Wazzup Racing Engines
    OPA Racing

10. Collapse Details

Wow, sounded like the true salesman you are. Only Kidding. Ted, You are one of the reasons, we are here today. Thanks for all the help along the way. Smitty
    sounds like hes stroking ya to me... but what do i know im from jersey...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....