Thread: 55 Mph Group

1. Collapse Details
    55 Mph Group
    Double R Performance and Wherever We Need To Be
    I just got off the phone with Carl Mcbride, the club president. He told me that the club is introducing a new class this year designed to allow people to poker run in a more relaxed environment and not be as hard on their equipment. The 55 mph group is intended for boat owners with boats that have the capability of running anywhere from 55 mph to over 100 mph. 55mph is a very comfortable cruising speed for all club members and also lets members take in more of the beautiful scenery the area has to offer. Dave P from the New Jersey Club offered some great advice on this class which has taken off in a big way there. Sounds like a great idea to me!
    Double R Performance

2. Collapse Details

Great Idea, I see alot of runs following in your foot steps! It also makes the little guy suck as myself want to attend more runs and feel safer!

3. Collapse Details

sure Peter, now it comes back. Funny how 15 to 20 yrs ago the sub 60 and over 60 were the two catagories at almost every club run. Of course back then, if you could run 80 you were driving a race boat

4. Collapse Details

Double R Performance and Wherever We Need To Be
    Quote Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
    sure Peter, now it comes back. Funny how 15 to 20 yrs ago the sub 60 and over 60 were the two catagories at almost every club run. Of course back then, if you could run 80 you were driving a race boat
    Better late than never.
    Double R Performance