Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    If you need any of the old MV fonts i have most of the vector files for that boat. I can cut vinyl or spray masks, whatever ya need. BradB on here just picked up a real sweet 38 flatdeck in great shape.
    Thanks Dave. Where is BradB from. Did he post any pics of the new ride. Might know which one it is.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tommymonza View Post
    No , But i have this

And here itīs painted wrong and getting ready after the real life IRS auction with the new owner in my Garage.

Sadly the painter and the then owner who wanted it repainted didnīt know what they were doing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DJ2.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    And here itīs painted wrong and getting ready after the real life IRS auction with the new owner in my Garage.

Sadly the painter and the then owner who wanted it repainted didnīt know what they were doing.
    Where is your garage it looks as if you have some other things from back in the day there as well????

Sean

4. Collapse Details

I used to see the Snap-on boat up in the 1000 Island's alot. Great boat and nice to see you are keeping it nice. There is also a Vice 38 up there every now and then and the guy that has it says it is the actual one from the show. It is a real nice boat I will try to get some pics if I see it this summer.

5. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    I used to see the Snap-on boat up in the 1000 Island's alot. Great boat and nice to see you are keeping it nice. There is also a Vice 38 up there every now and then and the guy that has it says it is the actual one from the show. It is a real nice boat I will try to get some pics if I see it this summer.
    Thanks Cos.....she's my pride and joy. The Ross's gave me a great platform to start with. The Vice boat was Tom Jewsbury's. It indeed was an original boat from the show and well documented. He did an awesome job restoring it. He sold it to Smacky (board member) two years ago. Jim runs it out of Port Clinton, OH.
    How many pics you want

This is a vid he shot last summer

6. Collapse Details

More pics!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    Look familiar?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingston_poker_run_pic_2006.jpg   ShowLetter2.jpg   ShowLetter7.jpg