Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    lets face it dude . . . they never really stoped call'in us that

you said Ford engine blue and International white right ?
    yup, but i went around the store switching all the caps, boy people will be surprised...kinda like pot luck painting?and now we have a mascot for shirts

as for the rattling, throw it in an open flame and then duck, that lil ball hurts when it hits ya, makes a paintball feel like a massage.

2. Collapse Details

I dont doubt that one bit Jon, many times it just takes an experienced hand which I'm sure your bro has. I've actually heard some of the knock offs from places like Home Depot and Harbor Freight are actually not to bad. I have my mainstays, the GTI and the Plus and both work well. Does your brother still have the shop?
    That's pretty cool.

Embarrassed to admit it but I sprayed the deck of my Scarab (two tone) with a Craftsman HVLP Gavity feed gun OUTDOORS at 5 am... Worked perfectly!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gun (Large).jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Thanks for all the great comments about our Sata Guns ...I am the owner of Sata here in South Eastern minnesota any questions you might have about Guns please feel free to ask away or E mailo me at bj@satausa.com
    Oh not sure if you are aware or not but SATA does have a line of Airbrushes also ...I also saw a picture of a very dirty Gun above just wanted to let you know we do have a cleaning Facility in our plant where we go thru your old dirty Guns and clean them up with new Packings and Springs......

Oh and BTW I did not become a member of this Forum to sell Guns but it would help ...LOL
    I also own a 2005 Nordic Heat

4. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boatingbent View Post
    Thanks for all the great comments about our Sata Guns ...I am the owner of Sata here in South Eastern minnesota any questions you might have about Guns please feel free to ask away or E mailo me at bj@satausa.com
    Oh not sure if you are aware or not but SATA does have a line of Airbrushes also ...I also saw a picture of a very dirty Gun above just wanted to let you know we do have a cleaning Facility in our plant where we go thru your old dirty Guns and clean them up with new Packings and Springs......

Oh and BTW I did not become a member of this Forum to sell Guns but it would help ...LOL
    Welcome aboard, nice boat...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails welcome.gif  
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

5. Collapse Details

Glad to see ya made it.
    Bents a great guy and will answer any questions you have
    Yeah its a nice boat but ya didnt mention what motor ya got

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar

Hey Bent welcome aboard. I sent ya a pm a while ago on OSO but didnt hear from you. I would like to talk to you on some other guns i am looking at from SATA. I'll shoot ya an email.
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

7. Collapse Details

Okidokie

8. Collapse Details

bought a trim gun from Bent a couple years ago to do my drives

Great to deal with

9. Collapse Details

Heres a pretty cool thread on Dean. The guys an alien, just flipp'in amazing.

http://www.performanceboats.com/html.../blog.php?b=51
    Thanks for the link- great stuff!!

I am the owner of Sata here in South Eastern minnesota any questions you might have about Guns please feel free to ask away or E mailo me at bj@satausa.com
    Welcome to the forums!

10. Collapse Details

I mainly use a Sata RP with a 1.4 that I have had for years.. Before I got the Sata I used a binks M1G that I really liked the way it sprayed with the exception of the fan pattern adjustability is no were near that of the Sata

Dave how do you like your 3000 you bought ?? I would like to try one sometime myself b/c I love my RP.. However I have to admit that I'm so set in my ways when it comes to this stuff b/c if I have something that works good for me whether it be a piece of equipment, material ect..ect.. it can be hard to get me to try something new..

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    That's pretty cool.

Embarrassed to admit it but I sprayed the deck of my Scarab (two tone) with a Craftsman HVLP Gavity feed gun OUTDOORS at 5 am... Worked perfectly!!!!
    I am about 99.9% sure that is a gun made by Devilbiss & the same as their finishline series.. I have one that I used to use a long time ago for base & now use it for plastic adhesion promoter.. Its actually a good gun for the $$