Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post
    I saw it early this morning and thought it was a left over April Fools joke...

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

3. Collapse Details

Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No joke is the best news.

pat W
    Unique Innovative Drivetrain Solutions

4. Collapse Details

This is too funny. As I said, this is going to be the best season in years!!

They are talking of excluding Hamilton for the season for deception to the FIA. This season has started off with a BANG and McLaren is screwed as Kovalainen sux.

5. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    This is too funny. As I said, this is going to be the best season in years!!

They are talking of excluding Hamilton for the season for deception to the FIA. This season has started off with a BANG and McLaren is screwed as Kovalainen sux.
    Excluded for the season?????? For Lying???????

There' still hope. Maybe we can disqualify Obama.

T2x
    Allergic to Nonsense

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by T2x View Post
    Excluded for the season?????? For Lying???????

There' still hope. Maybe we can disqualify Obama.

T2x
    The FIA doesn't like the competition (as far as being the only liars in F1 )

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

7. Collapse Details

Hamilton is in a peculiar situation at this moment. He publically made statements of one fact, the radio transmissions confirm those statements and the team are telling a different story. Then BAM, the FIA starts for once to open their ears, some half wit puts 2 + 2 together and now Team McLaren and Hamilton were proved to be liars, intentionally misleading the FIA of all people and now Whitmarsh has to come and try to cover Hamilton's lies so that he does not get excluded from the 09' season.

Whitmarsh is having a hard first year

8. Collapse Details

Better get some rest, kids, practice is in 8 hours in Malaysia........

9. Collapse Details

so he told a little obama, whats the big deal? whole season seams a little harsh.

10. Collapse Details
    Like most liars Hamiliton regrets getting caught!
    Charter Member / Competitor

11. Collapse Details

What at TOOL! He turns it all on someone else's shoulders to blame for him not telling the truth.

The new buz word

" I was misled" about what I DID!

12. Collapse Details

See rain and Kers....... just need Bernie to fork up the money for the extra tv time so we could see the second half of the race

pat W.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    This season has started off with a BANG and McLaren is screwed as Kovalainen sux.
    nope Kovalainen doesn´t but McLaren and Ron Dennis are all theirselves again...nothing but *-ups.

It took, what (?) 8 yrs for Häkkinen to be a Champion at McLaren....now Räikkönen on the other hand chose to switch teams and voilá...
    McLaren sucks on the race strategy department Big time also on some other issues like spionage.
    It´s the most British team ( read conservative ) ,sorry Brownie and that´s a major setback..

PS. I´m leaving to England today for our teams debut race in the British Formula Ford series...previously we´ve been running WRC, GT3, STW and other tin top classes.

http://www.s2i.info/_OwnFiles/Formul...ort-090306.pdf
    http://www.driverdb.com/drivers/12283/

And back to topic.... sorry Brownie for Hijacking

What does Birkett do nowadays, been wondering what happened/ens with the Virgin Atlantic Challenge since day one.

14. Collapse Details

Well, little Obama is showing him the way and that might be down to favoritism but?

This is still the best season in years. Drama, excitement, surprises. Vettel will dominate if they change the diffuser rule.

15. Collapse Details

Rik, didn´t you hear Obamas speech in Europe about being able to face every challenge if we all stick together, well first of all if we all do where´s the opponent ?
    And secondly Ryan wasn´t a team player obviously according to the McLaren aka Ron Dennis etiquette...
    If just McLaren would still be run by a McLaren things would look different.

* Remember when Ayrton Senna got ****ed at McLaren and raced only one race per contract...

16. Collapse Details

Senna had a race by race contract I remember, but cannot remember why but I do remember he was getting $1 mil/race back then.

Dennis is different for certain, but he brings a certain level of professionalism to the organization that is certainly needed.

It's all in Whitmarsh's hands. Unfortunately, he might be stepping down now.

17. Collapse Details

MF, no offense (or in your case, no offence). When I was at Cougar, we were owned by Toleman Group, who brought up Senna, Fabi, Warwick and others. When the team was sold to Benneton, it brought up Schumacher. Many of the top muckety mucks worked at TG Racing, including Ross Braun, I think. The team never did s**t. Not enough cheese, the one commodity that is totally irreplaceable.........

18. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    MF, no offense (or in your case, no offence). When I was at Cougar, we were owned by Toleman Group, who brought up Senna, Fabi, Warwick and others. When the team was sold to Benneton, it brought up Schumacher. Many of the top muckety mucks worked at TG Racing, including Ross Braun, I think. The team never did s**t. Not enough cheese, the one commodity that is totally irreplaceable.........
    Ah yes, but so many of those guys got a lot of Roquefort in the subsequent years. It's good to be in Formula One............ if you don't get electrocuted by the KERS.
    Allergic to Nonsense

19. Collapse Details

That was in 93 when M.Andretti was in and the Ford motor. Senna wanted to fight for the championship and he knew he had no chance. Then he moved to Williams with the cut in pay knowing they could deliver a car and a teamate. That year sucked.

pat W