Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    Hey Stinson you get that 47' yet ?
    Not yet bro....I am working on it though....
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by olli View Post
    Well, well, well. Was my statement over the top? Kind of. Did I bash the wrong person? Kind of.
    The thing I complain about is not that P19 (Paddy?) posted pics he has not taken himself. As he said above I do that all the time and I simply do that because I have not been there back then to take some. What infuriates me is that there are people like Flying Fish, Littlenige and others who have spent an enormous amount of time and money to put together a collection like there is no other in the world (and if there is it is useless as it is only available to its owner) and put them on the internet for free in the hope that other people look at them, enjoy them and add their parts to the huge puzzle. Instead they do not even get the credit for all this like a simple link would do. One thing that is obvious especially on American forums is that the people who could easily give something back because they follow the sport for a long time or were even involved in racing often do not contribute in any other way than just bull**** talk. 7xChamp is the one and only big exception. So, nothing personal P19. I would just like to see that you and some others do not just copy pics from boatmad or courseoffshore etc., but add parts of your own collection to the puzzle. That would be great.
    I believe I have added many parts to the puzzle over time....but I guess I am full of $hit just like T2x, Brownie, NNRT, PhilM, ApachePete, CharlieMcCarthy, Bobby Saccenti and the list goes on.......

3. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    please forgive me if I ever post a picture that you took and posted online before you started putting watermarks all over them. It's not malicious on my part.
    If they did not have watermarks on them, shame on me. If they do and they are purposely cropped to remove the watermark or Photoshopped to pull the text off, then that gets me upset.

If you know who took the shot, then I do not believe it is too much to ask to write Photo courtesy of " .....".

Regardless, you're forgiven if any of this applies...

It just for everyone to understand as we move forward...
    Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 03-10-2010 at 02:16 AM.

4. Collapse Details

registered
    Point taken. Thanks.

5. Collapse Details

Great Pics!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    I believe I have added many parts to the puzzle over time....but I guess I am full of $hit just like T2x, Brownie, NNRT, PhilM, ApachePete, CharlieMcCarthy, Bobby Saccenti and the list goes on.......
    Ooops. Seems I forgot to mention some of the exceptions

7. Collapse Details
    Re: When the "Dust Settles" ........
    Will somebody !

Please find a pic of " RIO II " a 47' pleasure
    with triples. And post it here on the other
    thread for the 47' APACHE LIST

Tutti Matto Qui !

Crash-Box

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by olli View Post
    Well, well, well. Was my statement over the top? Kind of. Did I bash the wrong person? Kind of.
    The thing I complain about is not that P19 (Paddy?) posted pics he has not taken himself. As he said above I do that all the time and I simply do that because I have not been there back then to take some. What infuriates me is that there are people like Flying Fish, Littlenige and others who have spent an enormous amount of time and money to put together a collection like there is no other in the world (and if there is it is useless as it is only available to its owner) and put them on the internet for free in the hope that other people look at them, enjoy them and add their parts to the huge puzzle. Instead they do not even get the credit for all this like a simple link would do. One thing that is obvious especially on American forums is that the people who could easily give something back because they follow the sport for a long time or were even involved in racing often do not contribute in any other way than just bull**** talk. 7xChamp is the one and only big exception. So, nothing personal P19. I would just like to see that you and some others do not just copy pics from boatmad or courseoffshore etc., but add parts of your own collection to the puzzle. That would be great.
    I better stop posting period. None of the pictures nor thoughts I post are mine

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Box View Post
    Will somebody !

Please find a pic of " RIO II " a 47' pleasure
    with triples. And post it here on the other
    thread for the 47' APACHE LIST

Tutti Matto Qui !

Crash-Box
    Jimmy

That's one of the very few that I have no shots of my friend!!!!

Ciao

10. Collapse Details

I have enjoyed seeing all the pics of the Apaches you guys have posted. I am a fan of Apache, probably never own one unless that lottery ticket in my wallet is a winner, but I enjoy seeing the boats in action. Or in a berth. Or on a trailer. Or, well you get the idea. I really liked seeing the picture of the D-15 Predator boat. I met the (at that time) owner Ed Toth up at an Atlantic City boat show. Really nice guy. Is the Predator the old Rabbit? It seems like I have read that here and there. Just a repaint? Anyway, I went back to AC for another race that was cancelled because of high seas. I had brought along my future ex-wife, we were dating at that time. She somehow arranged for me to ride in the Predator with Ed and Herd Stotler on the throttles, his engines were in the boat then. My ex filmed the several passes we made up and down the beach. It was pretty windy, but at one point you can hear on of the crew men say "If she got this for him for a wedding present I hate to see what she does for the divorce!" because of the rough conditions. It was an amazing day for me!! Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth. Where is the Predator now? I saw she was part of the Predator race team in Fla, but the website isn't updated. Thanks.

11. Collapse Details

great story, thanks for sharing!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scwten13 View Post
    I have enjoyed seeing all the pics of the Apaches you guys have posted. I am a fan of Apache, probably never own one unless that lottery ticket in my wallet is a winner, but I enjoy seeing the boats in action. Or in a berth. Or on a trailer. Or, well you get the idea. I really liked seeing the picture of the D-15 Predator boat. I met the (at that time) owner Ed Toth up at an Atlantic City boat show. Really nice guy. Is the Predator the old Rabbit? It seems like I have read that here and there. Just a repaint? Anyway, I went back to AC for another race that was cancelled because of high seas. I had brought along my future ex-wife, we were dating at that time. She somehow arranged for me to ride in the Predator with Ed and Herd Stotler on the throttles, his engines were in the boat then. My ex filmed the several passes we made up and down the beach. It was pretty windy, but at one point you can hear on of the crew men say "If she got this for him for a wedding present I hate to see what she does for the divorce!" because of the rough conditions. It was an amazing day for me!! Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth. Where is the Predator now? I saw she was part of the Predator race team in Fla, but the website isn't updated. Thanks.
    No Predator was always Predator and the Rabbit is it's own boat...Predator was converted to 6 drives and Tommy powered and throttled it in competition

13. Collapse Details

I just checked out the You Tube video of Predator. Nice. I have a LOT of pics I took in the dry pits at the Atlantic City race, as soon as I scan them I will post them.

14. Collapse Details

looking forward to them

15. Collapse Details

When Predator was for sale a bunch of years ago that was a great deal!!!!

16. Collapse Details

great pictures guys, some awesome Apache's, This is my buddy's 1988 41' Apache "Afton Express" twin 592's #3 drives, 840horse a side. This was the first powerboat I ever been on back in 97', I'm 30 now and loved powerboats ever since. pics of this Apache was posted on page 11 but a few more cant hurt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG8051.jpg   CIMG8053.jpg   Picture 063[1].JPG  

17. Collapse Details
    SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Thumbs up
    Great boat with great owners !

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post

This is the boat that started my love affair with Apache. My house in Harvey Cedars NJ was a card stop for the one of the NJPPC poker runs in which this boat participated. Everyone at my house, and the neighbors, simply stopped what they were doing and stared open-mouthed when this boat pulled up to collect a card.

Great picture Tim.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post

20. Collapse Details
    SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabyte*3 View Post

Great picture Tim.
    Thanks !