Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Wow.

You try and you try and you try.

But some guys refuse to read the rules. Then refuse to read the requests.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

2. Collapse Details

The site has rules.

We're big on courtesy around here. We offer this section to our friends so that they may offer items for sale to our other friends. We have a rule that only legitimate questions about the item for sale may be posted in the ad. If you'd like to start your own thread about this boat in the appropriate forum, I encourage you to do so. But comments and discussion not specific to the purchase of the boat are unfair to the seller. If you want to buy the boat, ask your questions. Other than that, you're interfering with this gentleman's ability to sell this item, and that's rude- among other things.

Imagine for a minute that you have a boat in the local newspaper and a gentleman came to look at it. While there, Tres Martin pulls into your driveway and starts making comments about the boat- comments about it's "true" value, condition and such. Would you appreciate that? I think not. So why should Tres have to endure that here? Or anyone?

And for that matter, why should I even have to explain this? You would think the average person could recognize common courtesy for themselves. Or maybe not.

To your comment about "no difference", I beg to differ. We care quite a bit about each and every thing that goes on around here. And that concern isn't focused on shielding people or brands that pay to advertise here. Our focus is 100% on the member experience. If your preference in a site is one where people can say and do whatever they please, no matter what that is, this isn't the place. If you want high drama, pointless confrontation and conflict you won't find it here.
    Last edited by Chris; 04-17-2009 at 08:20 AM.

3. Collapse Details

Other sites have a "Classified Ad" section were you place an ad & no one can comment....They just don't have one here yet; so please obey the rules & keep you opinions out of here.

I guess I'm guilty now also.

4. Collapse Details

It gonna be sold soon!As it warms around the nation I am getting calls, Dont miss out on a chance to get a Super clean, near factory mint vessel. Needs nothing else but STBD engine repair! These pics do no justice!

5. Collapse Details

Its sold, done, and leaving this week.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    Its sold, done, and leaving this week.
    yeah you said that already...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stecz20 View Post
    yeah you said that already...
    Funny, but I bet he is really happy to see it gone out of his shop.