• April 25th

3 11.54%
  • May 2nd

23 88.46%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SinkinFastR View Post
    Pete & Chris,

Aaron isn't going to make the run so you are going to have to boat biotch for some of the Mahopac crew. Sorry for the short notice. Actually I may be looking fo a ride also if GL's exhaust doesn't make it. Again, sorry for the short notice.
    We will have plenty of boats and I am sure plenty of seats. If not, there are a few jet skis and a Whaler at the marina
    Mahopac Marina
    Outerlimits/Sunsation & Stingray Dealer
    www.mahopacmarina.com 845-628-6550 sales@mahopacmarina.com

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stecz20 View Post
    all i know is mahopac better not bring no junk... stecz needs something nice to ride in...
    No junk for the King!
    Mahopac Marina

3. Collapse Details
    SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Thumbs up
    Sunny and 80 degrees for April 25th...

I can only pray for the same next weekend...

Just left the camera store as I added more equipment and accessories to my arsenal for the coming week's event....

4. Collapse Details

Pete & Chris,

Aaron isn't going to make the run so you are going to have to boat biotch for some of the Mahopac crew. Sorry for the short notice. Actually I may be looking fo a ride also if GL's exhaust doesn't make it. Again, sorry for the short notice.
    No problem Chuck. Thanks for the heads-up.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MahopacMarine View Post
    We will have plenty of boats and I am sure plenty of seats. If not, there are a few jet skis and a Whaler at the marina
    Thanks. Maybe I can grab my Dad's 300XS and bolt it to the back of the whaler for the run.
    www.blackduckcafe.net

6. Collapse Details

Dibs on the Whaler!!!

7. Collapse Details

Pete & Chris,

It's all good, we'll figure it out. Thanks for lookin' out.

And if I end up in the Whaler, GL better be checkin' his mirrors.....

8. Collapse Details

Ok I have some directions to the boat ramps for everyone

East Side

I recommend that people use the Peekskill River Front Green Park. $15 launch fee

Get there early. They might get over whelmed with parking between us and the Stripper fisherman. As of Tuesday there is only 1 dock. No parking on the docks, launch and leave.

From The north ... Take Rt 9 south.. Use caution due to road construction on RT 9 at the river front exits. I would recommend that you take the Louisa St exit if you are pulling a trailer. Louisa St is the 2nd exit once you cross the bridge where all the construction is, I don’t Believe that it’s labeled Louisa St. Its just says exit... Just remember it’s the 2nd exit after the bridge...... Take Louisa St exit to the first traffic light and turn right on to South St.....take South St to the stop Sign, continue past it for 1 block to the end of the road.... Make a Left towards the River Front Green Park..... Cross the rail road tracks and Bare to the Left and head towards the boat ramp.

From The South Take Rt 9 North to the Louisa St Exit.... I don’t believe the exit Says Louisa St, It Just Says Exit. It will be the first exit past the Welcher Ave. exit.....Take Louisa St exit to the first traffic light and turn right on to South St.....take South St to the stop Sign, continue past it for 1 block to the end of the road.... Make a Left towards the River Front Green Park..... Cross the rail road tracks and Bare to the Left and head towards the boat ramp.

West Side

Stony Point Bay Marina. 36 Hudson Drive Stony Point, NY 10980
    Tel: 845-429-0100,
    Launch fee is around $25

2nd Option

T Z Marine Svce
    76 Beach Rd
    Stony Point, NY 10980
    845-942-5828

From the North Take Rt 9W / Rt 202 south (Road shares both names) to Stony Point.... Make a Left turn on to East Main St (County Rt 108) the turn is at a traffic light and there will be a gas station across the street on the right side.... turn left and head towards the river..... Once on East Main, Make the 4th left turn on to Beach Rd...... Take Beach rd to the end (stop sign)..... At Stop sign Bare to the right and follow 1/4 mile to either marina.

From the South Take Rt 9W / Rt 202 North (Road shares both names) to Stony Point.... Make a Right turn on to East Main St (County Rt 108) the turn is at a traffic light just after a bridge and there will be a gas station on the left.... turn right and head towards the river..... Once on East Main, Make the 4th left turn on to Beach Rd...... Take Beach rd to the end (stop sign)..... At Stop sign Bare to the Right and follow 1/4 mile to either marina.
    Last edited by Hot Boat; 05-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.

9. Collapse Details

One Word of caution while on the river

Stay Away From Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant

You cant mis it. It’s on the east side just south of the Peekskill ramp and north of the Stony Point ramp.

There is a row of white markers far out from the shore that you can’t go past. Just stay to the west of them and you will be fine. Otherwise the U.S. military will be on you with there guns. They are heavily armed and they will chase u down.

10. Collapse Details

93 Octane fuel is available at Panco.

They are a 1/4 mile south of the Stony Point Bay Inlet. Or about 1 mile north of Haverstraw Marina. It’s on the West shore. Just look for the large white oil tanks along the shore. PANCO is on the side of them.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Boat View Post
    Ok I have some directions to the boat ramps for everyone

East Side

I recommend that people use the Peekskill River Front Green Park. $15 launch fee

Get there early. They might get over whelmed with parking between us and the Stripper fisherman. As of Tuesday there is only 1 dock. No parking on the docks, launch and leave.

From The north ... Take Rt 9 south.. Use caution due to road construction on RT 9 at the river front exits. I would recommend that you take the Louisa St exit if you are pulling a trailer. Louisa St is the 2nd exit once you cross the bridge where all the construction is, I don’t Believe that it’s labeled Louisa St. Its just says exit... Just remember it’s the 2nd exit after the bridge...... Take Louisa St exit to the first traffic light and turn right on to South St.....take South St to the stop Sign, continue past it for 1 block to the end of the road.... Make a Left towards the River Front Green Park..... Cross the rail road tracks and Bare to the Left and head towards the boat ramp.

From The South Take Rt 9 North to the Louisa St Exit.... I don’t believe the exit Says Louisa St, It Just Says Exit. It will be the first exit past the Welcher Ave. exit.....Take Louisa St exit to the first traffic light and turn right on to South St.....take South St to the stop Sign, continue past it for 1 block to the end of the road.... Make a Left towards the River Front Green Park..... Cross the rail road tracks and Bare to the Left and head towards the boat ramp.

West Side

Stony Point Bay Marina. 36 Hudson Drive Stony Point, NY 10980
    Tel: 845-429-0100,
    Launch fee is around $25

From the North Take Rt 9W / Rt 202 south (Road shares both names) to Stony Point.... Make a Left turn on to East Main St (County Rt 108) the turn is at a traffic light and there will be a gas station across the street on the right side.... turn left and head towards the river..... Once on East Main, Make the 4th left turn on to Beach Rd...... Take Beach rd to the end (stop sign)..... At Stop sign Bare to the right and follow 1/4 mile straight to the marina.

From the South Take Rt 9W / Rt 202 North (Road shares both names) to Stony Point.... Make a Right turn on to East Main St (County Rt 108) the turn is at a traffic light just after a bridge and there will be a gas station on the left.... turn right and head towards the river..... Once on East Main, Make the 4th left turn on to Beach Rd...... Take Beach rd to the end (stop sign)..... At Stop sign Bare to the Right and follow 1/4 mile straight to the marina.
    if going to stony piont bay marina from the south.
    follow detour because the bridge is closed.
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

12. Collapse Details

Thanks Steve

13. Collapse Details

Nice job!

Thanks HotBoat
    Mahopac Marina

14. Collapse Details

2nd option to launching on the west side

T Z Marine Svce
    76 Beach Rd
    Stony Point, NY 10980
    845-942-5828

Its just a 1/4 mile down the Rd once you make the left turn off of East Main St

Looks to a good sopt for larger boats and its only $20