Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    I also agree on Robbie Gordon, how in hell does he get sponsorship money from anyone?
    ...and Robbie seems to get GOOD sponsors!

Who knows though. Just as soon as I write off a driver, they end up running last ALL day, sneak into the lead for one lap in the end, and win the damn race. It seems to happen everytime I've been talking about how bad someone's been running that day. Jamie McMurray was the last one that hosed me, by winning Daytona after leading at the VERY end. Jr damn near pulled it off that day as well, after running terrible all day!

Nascar is a good Sunday sport to watch when football has ended for the season.

2. Collapse Details

Martinsville - the spoiler is back....I like it....

3. Collapse Details

Oh and to all the haters haha.....Jr is the second highest Hendrick car in the standings behind Johnson but ahead of Gordon and Martin.....so there!

4. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    I finally get to watch a race!!! (been working nights and try to sleep Sunday afternoons).
    ________

5. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Is it me, or do the spoilers look really square? I thought the old spoilers were more curved following the lines of the trunk lid.

Still better then then that dumb wing.
    ________

6. Collapse Details

your right, heres mine. I like the old ones better too.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01473.JPG  

7. Collapse Details

did you hear....fuel injection in the Cup series for 2012

Nationwide (Busch) Series running Camaro's, Challenger's Mustang's next year....

Btw.......Im glad for Newman Sat night

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
    did you hear....fuel injection in the Cup series for 2012
    so, are they going to hand out ECM's at every race like they do spoilers now?
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    so, are they going to hand out ECM's at every race like they do spoilers now?
    no word on how they'll police it.......but probably

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member Edward R. Cozzi's Avatar
    Chevy sweeps first 5 positions at Phoenix AND KB gets screwed out of a sure win by a late caution...ALL ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy B-Day to me from NASCAR!
    Athiests better pray they're right.

11. Collapse Details

Casey Kayne going to Hendrick in 2011.....

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi View Post
    Chevy sweeps first 5 positions at Phoenix AND KB gets screwed out of a sure win by a late caution...ALL ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy B-Day to me from NASCAR!
    what do you think of Kyles new "KB Lite" persona.......????

13. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    I was just glad the yellow got him. I do like the pink race car commercial. He can now at least laugh at himself.

14. Collapse Details

Put Kahne in the 88 in 2011. And yes, I am a Jr fan...

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
    Put Kahne in the 88 in 2011. And yes, I am a Jr fan...
    JR is signed threw 2013. Not that I give a chit.
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

16. Collapse Details

From Jayski.com

Kahne to Hendrick in 2012 UPDATE 2 HMS PR: #9-Kasey Kahne, the hottest potential free agent in NASCAR entering the season, has signed a multiyear agreement to join Hendrick Motorsports in 2011, multiple sources close to negotiations confirmed to ESPN.com Tuesday. The details of the deal, such as which car Kahne will drive, are still being finalized, sources said. The prevailing thought is Kahne will occupy the #5 car currently driven by Mark Martin, sources said. Martin signed a contract extension last year through the 2011 season. There is room for Martin and Kahne in the Hendrick family. Stewart Haas Racing receives chassis, engines and technical support from HMS. So Kahne could be housed there until Martin's contract was up, if necessary. In 2008 Dale Earnhardt Jr. signed a five-year deal with Hendrick. Jimmie Johnson last year signed an extension through 2015, and Jeff Gordon has a lifetime contract. Kahne is in the final year of his contract with Richard Petty Motorsports, and plans to finish the season in the #9 Ford, sources said. It is unknown whether Kahne's sponsor, Budweiser, will accompany him to HMS [which sponsored Hendrick's #25 Chevy for years]. Hendrick Motorsports officials had no comment. Calls placed to Kahne, who turned 30 last weekend, and to his agent were not returned.(ESPN)
    UPDATE: Richard Petty Motorsports announced that driver Kasey Kahne has informed the team he will not renew his contract at the conclusion of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Kahne, driver the #9 Budweiser Ford Fusion, has been with RPM since entering NASCAR's premier series in 2004. "Kasey is a very talented driver and I have enjoyed watching him race. We all wish him nothing but the best and hope he succeeds in anything he chooses to do," said team owner Richard Petty. "Drivers like Kasey Kahne are the very reason we got into this sport. Kasey has helped us get to where we are today," George Gillett, owner of Richard Petty Motorsports said. "We wish him well in his future however we have the rest of this season to race together and we're looking forward to a successful remainder of the year."(RPM)(4-13-2010)
    MORE: It was reported initially that Kahne's deal with Hendrick would begin in 2011. A source close to the situation told ESPN.com that Kahne will take over the #5 car for the 2012 season, but his 2011 plans are still undecided. "I've actually thought a lot about that but I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year," Kahne said after taking batting practice with the San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park on Tuesday. "I've given it some thought though." Sources confirm that Mark Martin will drive the #5 car through the 2011 season. There is room for Martin and Kahne in the Hendrick family. Stewart Haas Racing receives chassis, engines and technical support from HMS. So Kahne could be housed there until Martin's contract was up. Kahne is in the final year of his contract with Richard Petty Motorsports, and plans to finish the season in the No. 9 Ford, sources said. It is unknown whether Kahne's sponsor, Budweiser, will accompany him to HMS. Mark Wright, vice president of media, sports and entertainment marketing for Anheuser-Busch, Inc., said Budweiser is currently focused only on the current season with Kahne. "There have been no discussions relative to our sponsorship as of yet. We look forward to having those at the appropriate time," Wright said.(ESPN)(4-14-2010)
    UPDATE2 - HMS PR: Beginning with the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, Kasey Kahne will drive the #5 Chevys of Hendrick Motorsports after signing a long-term contract with the organization. Mark Martin, 51, the current driver of Hendrick Motorsports' #5 team, will complete the 2010 and 2011 seasons. When Kahne takes over in 2012, he will join teammates Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. in Hendrick's four-car stable. "In Kasey, we saw an opportunity to cement a big piece of our future," said Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports. "He possesses incredible talent and a tremendous dedication to his craft, and we know he'll be a great fit within our company. Kasey has earned the respect of his future teammates by the way he's handled himself on and off the racetrack, and we know he'll be a contributor to the success of Hendrick Motorsports for many years to come. To have someone of his caliber join our team is an unbelievable opportunity for us."
    "I have a comfort level with Mr. Hendrick, my future teammates and the culture of the organization," said Kahne, whose contract with Hendrick Motorsports will run through the 2015 Sprint Cup season. "For me, it's the right fit on every level, and I think it gives me a great chance to win races and compete for championships. "Determining the next step in my career has been an important process, and I'm excited and relieved to have the decision made and announced. Now it's my responsibility to put all of my energy into winning races and having a successful 2010 with my current team and our sponsors." Although 2012 and beyond has been solidified, Kahne is not scheduled to drive a Hendrick Motorsports entry in 2011 due to NASCAR's four-car limit. While who he will race for has not yet been determined, Kahne intends to drive a full Sprint Cup Series schedule next season. "If this opportunity was going to happen, I knew having some unanswered questions would be part of the scenario at this stage," Kahne acknowledged. "Hendrick Motorsports has a commitment to Mark Martin that they want to fulfill, and that's important. It's part of what attracts me to the team."(Hendrick Motorsports)(4-14-2010)
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

17. Collapse Details
    Talking
    ok but Im gonna need more information......

18. Collapse Details

apparently Casey Kahne will drive the 5 (Mark Martin's) car in 2012....what he will do for the 2011 season?......time will tell

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    I was just glad the yellow got him. I do like the pink race car commercial. He can now at least laugh at himself.

i still think he's a douche, a lucky one though.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 03darkshadow View Post
    i still think he's a douche, a lucky one though.
    don't forget very well off at a very young age too...but yea, I agree he's a douche alright