Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

That was cool seeing Jamie get the win, even if it was not a Ford!

2. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Quote Originally Posted by slowride33 View Post
    is it really OK to cry in nascar? really?????
    If you just won the biggest race in your career, I see nothing wrong in showing real emotions.
    ________

3. Collapse Details

Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    If you just won the biggest race in your career, I see nothing wrong in showing real emotions.
    its all good, I'm a jr fan and would of loved to seen him win but it was a great ending and was happy jamie pulled off a chevy daytona win. I thought it was kinda funny watching him break down, tears of joy no doubt!!

4. Collapse Details

Well I had to work all day and got home for the last 23 laps and I feel alot better about that after watching the replay's

I gotta say the last few were GREAT!!!!!!
    Big congrats to Jammie Mac's win, good guy and he very definitly appreciated it for what it is

Now on to the battle

5. Collapse Details

Wow not the crashfest I thought judging by practice and the duals.....do I get a prize for hanging in there and watching the whole thing?.....JJ didnt do to well either, I can really call 'em....Good for Jamie and Jr.

Good to see "Lets try and fix something that isnt broke" Brian France (not my fav!) putting the races back into the hands of the drivers ......maybe while hes at it he stop fining people if theres a bit of a scrap or some swearing in the pits after an incident on the track......I mean tv has shown the Cale/ Donnie fight over and over and over yet your not allowed to actually do anything like that today.....you want to bring the fans back????.....let the boys be boys......

you might lose a sponsor or two but if the fans and the tv ratings are there, there will be plenty to take their place

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Oval View Post
    That was cool seeing Jamie get the win

Was thinking the same thing. Especially since it isn't one of the main teams. I have never seen so many drivers give another drive congrats. That tells you what a good dude he is.

8. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Cent Worth View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. Especially since it isn't one of the main teams. I have never seen so many drivers give another drive congrats. That tells you what a good dude he is.
    The McMurray's are real nice genuine people. Enjoyed racing against them back in my karting days.
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

9. Collapse Details

Buttface wins at Cal. Nationwide. He still runs like a girl!

10. Collapse Details

Congrat's Kyle........too bad Biffle and Keslowski had to take out Joey...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails busch.wins.330.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ILMORdude's Avatar
    i think all the cup guys running nationwide is horse****. Let the up-and-comers run for the wins
    ILMOR High Performance Marine
    570-725 hp V-10 Indy Packages now available....even Racers Packages now!! PM me for details!! Ilmor.com

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ILMORdude View Post
    i think all the cup guys running nationwide is horse****. Let the up-and-comers run for the wins
    ABSOLUTELY AGREE... this step down BS will never encourage those trying and wanting to move up... run one or the other....
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    ABSOLUTELY AGREE... this step down BS will never encourage those trying and wanting to move up... run one or the other....
    ________

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member Edward R. Cozzi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmordude View Post
    +1!!!
    Athiests better pray they're right.

15. Collapse Details

While I totally agree with this sentiment and its something that I'd like to see it runs counter to the current way that Nascar and the tracks promote the Nationwide races. The Series would quickly die if you didn't have some Cup drivers running in the races...

I doubt that they would get the TV coverage that they get now and would probably resemble coverage something like an ARCA race (without the Danica hype)... Not saying this would happen overnight but once it was clear that Cup regulars weren't allowed to race in the series the sponsorship and TV deals would go away...

It's not a new phenomenon that Cup drivers are running these races they always have through the years, what's different is the level of their involvement which is light years from what was done in the past...

16. Collapse Details

Contributor
    unfortunatly nascar is more worried about ticket sales than upcoming racers. attendence for the nationwide series would drop big time if they cut out the cup guys. I would like to see a limit on how many nationwide races a regular cup guy can enter per year, maybe like 10 or so.

17. Collapse Details

Or limit participation based on where a driver finished in the points in the previous years Cup season. Say anyone out of the chase would be eligible or limit it to drivers who are not in the top 35. After all these are the drivers who could use some additional seat time...

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slowride33 View Post
    I would like to see a limit on how many nationwide races a regular cup guy can enter per year, maybe like 10 or so.
    I dont like it either.....this would be my solution too......

19. Collapse Details

Bringing back the spoiler and an even bigger restrictor plate for Talladega
    ________

20. Collapse Details

We don't need "Gentlemen, start your engines" in Spanish
    ________