Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
    heres some shots taken about a mile from here at the plant......
    Now thats quite sight.........I'll take the red one,no no the black one,,,well, maybe the orange one, no no no the silver, the white is nice but----but

2. Collapse Details

as always the black does it for me......

3. Collapse Details

I have not seen too many Camaros in New York?

4. Collapse Details

Convertible delivery predictions? I'm in.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    I'll ask my buddies who work at the plant if they've heard anything....

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    apparently the convertible has been put on "indefinate suspension" which means its not completly squashed, theres still a chance it could go but at this point development work has stopped......so dont count on it anytime soon.

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    I finally got to see one in person at my local dealer the other day. POS in my opinion. I`m a big fan of the old camaros, I`ve owned a bunch of em, trans ams too. This new one looks cheap. Granted it was the v6 not a Z. Interior was horrible and I just dont like the body lines. Sticker price was 27k and the dealer wants 5k over that. Very disappointing

8. Collapse Details

I sorta have to agree, When I saw it and sat in it I was very disappointed myself
    Felt like it was trying to be something it will never be. The one I sat in was an RS V/6 sticker was 29.9 way to much. It was also Silver and there were at least 5 panels that didn't match each other, the salesman said well........silver is a tough color........I gave him the cough BS and said then why would you order it for your 1st one and walked away.

9. Collapse Details

Is the rumor of them painting the doors off the car true? Local dealership is displaying w/ the doors open due to the paint difference.......

10. Collapse Details

New Camaro is a POS. I seen some at a dealer my friend works for. Im a Ford guy but pretty much everything I own is GM based. 06 Trailblazer SS, 06 Grand Prix GTP, BBC Boat, etc.. but that new Camaro is junky as hell. I feel bad for the diehard Chevy guys that waited for the Camaro to come back only to get this.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HTMike View Post
    New Camaro is a POS. I seen some at a dealer my friend works for. Im a Ford guy but pretty much everything I own is GM based. 06 Trailblazer SS, 06 Grand Prix GTP, BBC Boat, etc.. but that new Camaro is junky as hell. I feel bad for the diehard Chevy guys that waited for the Camaro to come back only to get this.
    I frequent a couple of car forums and LOTS of people are loving it.......especially for the price

12. Collapse Details

Spotted 1 today you guys judge??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 066.jpg   Picture 067.jpg   Picture 046.jpg  

13. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Next years Obama version will have a 1 liter engine, get 85 mpg and go zero to 60 in about two minutes
    ________

14. Collapse Details

like this one..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new.ss.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    like this one..

Me likey
    ________

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua-Holic View Post
    Is the rumor of them painting the doors off the car true? Local dealership is displaying w/ the doors open due to the paint difference.......
    asked my buddy who works in the paint shop.....he says like any car/ truck he's ever seen in 26 yrs of working there the whole car is painted, dried, then the doors removed to go down the "door line" to have all the windows, mechanisms, weatherstipping,door pads, mirrors etc installed. Then the doors go back on the exact car they came off in the first place.

He said there was an early problem with the gas "door" for the gas cap.....it is made out of a different material (plastic), is manufactured somewhere else and shipped in....they were a shade off for a little while at first but that was fixed some time ago.

17. Collapse Details

I think that they missed the mark with their styling IMO. The front end looks "goofy" to me and the rear end looks like they couldn't make up their mind as to what to do with the tail light lenses. Maybe the aftermarket will offer a decent looking front end and tail light kit for it.

18. Collapse Details

I havn't read through this thread but thought I would share some pics. of a 69 Z28 that I finished up about a year orso ago for a customer & friend of mine.. The car has some real cool history behind it (atleast for me)
    He also has had a 2010 ordered for quite a while now & its supposed to be here in about 2 weeks.. Its also orange & plans to be here my shop within the first few days for some paintwork on some stripes.. I will try to remember to post some pics. when the time comes.. Should be a pretty cool car, its an SS with the goodies on it.. We were looking at some exhaust for it this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010163.jpg   P1010164.jpg   P1010158.jpg  

Last edited by LittleDcsRodShop; 06-23-2009 at 01:16 PM.

19. Collapse Details

Update of my last post.. Like I said I have not read through the entire thread so love it, hate it ect.. Im Not here to defend styling, what should or shouldn't have been done ect...ect.. Just wanted to add to the thread..

The owner picked it up yesterday morning & it will be here in the shop no later than next monday for me to so some paintwork on..

2010 SS 6-Speed

I will post some pics of it when I get it done if you guys are interested..?
    It is getting black stripes over the hood & decklid & they will be done a bit differant than the factory is doing them not only in fact that they will be painted on instead of vinyl & will be completely burried under the clear with no edge but they will be a bit differant in design as well..

These crappy cell phone pics. do the pearl orange color no justice whatsoever..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010 SS Allen.jpg   2010 SS Allen.1jpg.jpg  

20. Collapse Details

Great color in person!