Thread: 1984 sutphen 33

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    1984 sutphen 33
    84 sutphen 33ft not used much in the past 3 years i put 2 brand new 502 merc 's in 2007 used boat twice since!!! probably 4 hrs. on motors all new accs.. msd holley gil exhaust trs drives accusumps 3 qt coolers roadrunner trailer 6new tires brakes redone cockpit interior done recently priced to sell 25000 obo..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4salepics 002.jpg   4salepics 004.jpg   4salepics 006.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

PM sent Novaboy71@aol.com is my email please sent more pics and info highly interested

3. Collapse Details

you gotta have better pics than that....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

4. Collapse Details

Stecz im trying man haha

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Sting View Post
    PM sent Novaboy71@aol.com is my email please sent more pics and info highly interested

I was just gettin ready to link to this on your thread on oso, but I see you found it already.

Your radar for the boats in your described range is very fast.

6. Collapse Details

Im ready to buy! i want a decent size wave crusher for the long island sound and block island sound. Gets nasty but i want to be able to fight back. This should do it? right Thanks RLJ

7. Collapse Details

hey sting...
    i emailed brian like 2 weeks ago, got a short reply saying he was on vacation...never heard more...maybe it sold?
    c

8. Collapse Details

He emailed ss back but we're waiting on pics, I think.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

9. Collapse Details

Yea like i said he emailed me back but no pics yet. Chris do you know him personally? If so any info on the boat?

10. Collapse Details

Yeah, as you noticed some of the full-on discussion was poofed. It makes the ad much cleaner for the advertiser and future viewers if I just poof them rather than leave that little placeholder.

Hopefully some more pics arrive, or the seller lets us know that it's gone.

Have a good one.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

11. Collapse Details

He still has it. Im hopeing for more info today

12. Collapse Details

hey sting...
    no, don't know him..out of coram, ny

"thanks for looking im on a little vacay ill be back in a week the boat is on long island ny

coram ny 11727 u can reach me @ 631-736-2019 8-5 est not sure if u got my first message "

that's all i got...doesn't seem eager to move it... imho..i've lost interest...
    c

13. Collapse Details

I talked to him about it today seems he does to me. Getting pics some time tonight of more description of the boat. Does about 72 500 h.p. estimated 3 blade clever props owned it for about 15 years. Hey chris i was in the Velocity with the blower motor (didnt know if you know from the ct. run.) Mike

14. Collapse Details

No pics recieved. Not sure where to go from here.

15. Collapse Details

Give it a little more time if you really like the boat, I guess. Then you have many other fish in the sea.
    Do me a favor though... PM or start threads on the other topics. (Trucks, Do you know me, etc.) While some conversation in the markeptplace is inevitable, we are trying to keep the for sale threads just about the item being sold. Primarily, questions to the seller and answers from the seller.
    In the case of this sutphen, if I really liked it I would reach out to the seller again and see what's up. If the boat is anywhere remotely near you... see if you can go see it. Maybe the seller has camera problems. Thanks for helping out with the discussion thing, and good luck.

16. Collapse Details

Pics comin sorry didnot get achance lasty night look tonight thanks

17. Collapse Details

sounds good brian looking foward to it possably come this weekend
    -Mike

18. Collapse Details

sorry technical difficulty w/pics bare w/me got atech coming tomorrow got to love modern technology

19. Collapse Details

ok give me a ring if you want 774-644-7882
    -Mike

20. Collapse Details

mike i left message sunday the 15 works call me i emailed acouple of pics to you c ill take the cover offf this week and get some more pics