I haven't had a haircut since august, I have a goatee that is the envy of every record store sales guy in the states(and western canada) colonel kurtz ain't got sh*t on me, I have gone around the bend, nutzville, bonkers, I have switched to busch light, the 18 packs is cheaper but I buy it by the case, I even drink the backwash at the bottom. I am wearing patterns with patterns, hawiian shirts and camo shorts, my sunglasses are scratched and filthy, my underwear no longer connect in the middle, I am scaring the tourists and the bums are afraid to ask me for money. I smell like two stroke oil and drakkar. the cops lock their doors when I stroll by, I'll have to be stopped eventually, send somebody good, sunkins soft, stecz is to busy trying to hold on to his crumbling empire, and his enforcer masher has had it easy for so long he is no longer a threat, fund razor, he's with the apache people now, bouy is moving to pahonix and joining a drug cartel. the fumes have gotten to glass dave and rob 's too busy, audiofin and buck are drunk . maybe rg3, it would be just like you basta*rds to send a women, It won't be easy , I 'll be ready ,I am only a week away from the no pants look, I am having my back hair shaved into an image of sy goldberg. I might vote the straight democrat ticket. I might go sailing