Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    Heres some more pictures of the Shawdow Cat that had 9 Lives using up a another one of its lives.
    Remember that race very well!
    2nd Annual Sunsation Factory Open House. April 10th-11th. Don't miss this preseason event!

Check us out on FACEBOOK

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    Here are a few:
    And I think that this is Conspiracy two years ago. Mike did you ever talk to the Dunsmores to confirm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1780Catalina_Ski_Race_2006_058.jpg  

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    And I think that this is Conspiracy two years ago. Mike did you ever talk to the Dunsmores to confirm?
    If you go back through the various threads you will see that this is definitly the conspiracy boat, which became a Gentry Eagle, we bought and ran the boat in Australia, then it went to Hawaii, as test/play boat for TG. The dunsmoores at the time worked for Gentry, so ended up with the boat which was obviously sold to a customer in Calif. So the boat was first Cinspiracy, then Mighty Mouse with Joe Weschelbaum then Gentry. She is a great boat, and should be preserved, sounds like a good project for original owner, what do you think Mike ??????

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chris sunsation View Post
    Remember that race very well!
    Chris me too,, UNFORTUNATELY thats where I introduced Nicky to Jim Clem..

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 7xchamp View Post
    If you go back through the various threads you will see that this is definitly the conspiracy boat, which became a Gentry Eagle, we bought and ran the boat in Australia, then it went to Hawaii, as test/play boat for TG. The dunsmoores at the time worked for Gentry, so ended up with the boat which was obviously sold to a customer in Calif. So the boat was first Cinspiracy, then Mighty Mouse with Joe Weschelbaum then Gentry. She is a great boat, and should be preserved, sounds like a good project for original owner, what do you think Mike ??????
    Thank you Mr. Powers. Too many years of using my brain to decelerate other peoples punches... Retention isn't what it used to be. By the way, you and Charlie were the bight spots in that Thurnder Man movie. Glad to see you guys representing the history of offshore with thoughtfulness and humor.

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Welfare Racing View Post
    ACR Spirit Chris Cat
    Lance Ruble(ACR)just passed away last year.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by h2oMag View Post
    Chris me too,, UNFORTUNATELY thats where I introduced Nicky to Jim Clem..
    My Dad prob. wishes that didn't happen either
    2nd Annual Sunsation Factory Open House. April 10th-11th. Don't miss this preseason event!

Check us out on FACEBOOK