Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Whale Wars "Sea Shepherd"
    Wow did anyone see this? sorry if repost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yfV_kCD6E

2. Collapse Details

It's all fun and games until someone dies over a fish!!!

3. Collapse Details

Love those guy's!

4. Collapse Details

Run until it sounds expensive

5. Collapse Details

I wish the Steve Irwin was a little bit more top heavy and would have rolled right on over!!

They are idiots which most idiots are entertaining to watch- can't wait for the next season!

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

I liked the episode where the Shepherd crew plans to put a man on board the Japanese ship then goes nuts when the person is detained about the Japanese ship. You can't have it both ways.
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

8. Collapse Details

I have a question. If boat A (japenese boat) is whaling where it is allowed and in international waters. even though unpopular 100% legal. and boat B (greenpeace) attacks them and rams them, do they have the right to fire upon them with deadly force? isn't that considered an act of piracy?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    I have a question. If boat A (japenese boat) is whaling where it is allowed and in international waters. even though unpopular 100% legal. and boat B (greenpeace) attacks them and rams them, do they have the right to fire upon them with deadly force? isn't that considered an act of piracy?
    How about if you were idling along in a "cigar boat" and a sail boater rammed you, because they were unhappy with your activities. What then? That could happen if the tree huggers set our boats in their sites. Scary stuff

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BBB725 View Post
    How about if you were idling along in a "cigar boat" and a sail boater rammed you, because they were unhappy with your activities. What then? That could happen if the tree huggers set our boats in their sites. Scary stuff
    same but different. in our waters, we have people to handle that. I guess i mean after looking at that video, I would have opened fire in front of them as the warning shot, and if they came back then let them have it. The laws on the open sea are different than in our lakes and such. To me, they could have damaged me enough to sink, so I construe that as an act of piracy. or that would be my story and would stick to it.

11. Collapse Details

registered
    Dumbasses. They won't be happy until someone gets killed.
    Remember last season when the captain got shot...let's see how these morons fare this year.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    same but different. in our waters, we have people to handle that. I guess i mean after looking at that video, I would have opened fire in front of them as the warning shot, and if they came back then let them have it. The laws on the open sea are different than in our lakes and such. To me, they could have damaged me enough to sink, so I construe that as an act of piracy. or that would be my story and would stick to it.
    You got my vote, if they rammed my ship I'd bury them

13. Collapse Details

I thought there was some dumbass maritime law about carrying and using firearms in International waters. Something where you defend yourself and you get in trouble. Some bullchit laws!!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mosi View Post
    I thought there was some dumbass maritime law about carrying and using firearms in International waters. Something where you defend yourself and you get in trouble. Some bullchit laws!!
    Dead men tell no tales.

15. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    After all...they were sport'n a pirate flag on the bow.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by old377guy View Post
    I liked the episode where the Shepherd crew plans to put a man on board the Japanese ship then goes nuts when the person is detained about the Japanese ship. You can't have it both ways.
    How ironic would it be if one of those butter bombs made the deck so slick they slipped off the deck and got sucked in to the prop

17. Collapse Details

Intentional ramming is an act of war. Planting an intruder is an act of piracy. They should have thrown the boarder overboard.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

18. Collapse Details

Registered
    I like that the Japs are using LRAD. I don't like that the Japs have RESEARCH painted on all their vessels...as if.

The people that need to be shot are the ones that decided to fund and air the TV show.

19. Collapse Details

It doesn't bother me that they paint "research" on their vessel.

Some people paint "world's fastest" and that doesn't make it true.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

20. Collapse Details

but if it says "World Champion" we know it's true since they could have raced in any of the 874923 orgs in one of their 9320 classes against 0 competitors and still "won" the title.