Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Ran the Gun yesterday. Thought these were cool pics...
    One of the guys on the boat had his wife snap these pics from the shore.

Beautiful day and water. Ran up to Santa Barbara and back. Great time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001__11_.jpg   IMG_0467.jpg  
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

2. Collapse Details

you could have taken Kelly with you and she would have dropped the kid and you would be done

3. Collapse Details

man i wish i was doing that!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    you could have taken Kelly with you and she would have dropped the kid and you would be done
    Trust me...SHe's ready!! After I took a bunch of friends out for a run (including the producer of the upcoming Don Arronow movie), kelly jumped in for a harbor cruise and lunch.

Perlmudder, itd been about 2 months since I ran the boat. Figured, the baby is due in a couple weeks so I should get one last hurrah in before I'm down and out for a few months
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

5. Collapse Details

Nice

Jordan said he had a blast

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by H20 Toie View Post
    Nice

Jordan said he had a blast
    Yea dude, you missed a very nice day on the water. Kelly and I went for a harbor cruise after and lunch over at Anaba Sushi.

7. Collapse Details

shes not sposed to eat sushi while expecting...cant wait for spring here..new interior, new drives...fun fun fun.

8. Collapse Details

Very cool pics. Looks like a nice run.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    shes not sposed to eat sushi while expecting...cant wait for spring here..new interior, new drives...fun fun fun.
    Our Dr. said she can have sushi every couple weeks and it wouldn't be a problem at all contrary to popular belief.

New interior and drives? Wheres the pics???

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Our Dr. said she can have sushi every couple weeks and it wouldn't be a problem at all contrary to popular belief.

New interior and drives? Wheres the pics???
    I'm putting new interior in my 400SS as well, same shop as Rob's, pixs from a week or so ago!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00006.jpg   IMG00007.jpg   IMG00008.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

thanks pat, it should be ready any day, I did the interior all white this time. even the orange pad around the top. it makes the orange graphics and dash jump out even more. I blew a drive coming back from the Cambridge races and am going through both now. I cant squawk, from tracing things back these are the original drives with 480 hours... I've got no complaints about xr's. I would love to tow out there and run it in the pacific one day.

12. Collapse Details

thanks pat, it should be ready any day, I did the interior all white this time. even the orange pad around the top. it makes the orange graphics and dash jump out even more. I blew a drive coming back from the Cambridge races and am going through both now. I cant squawk, from tracing things back these are the original drives with 480 hours... I've got no complaints about xr's. I would love to tow out there and run it in the pacific one day.
    Can't wait to see it all done. Love that boat, always have! I've spent a LOT of time in a Tiger and absolutely love them. Awesome machine!

Maybe one of these days you can head out for the SCOPE poker run or the Rum Run Race to Catalina or something. If you do, let me know so we can hook up. It's AMAZING out here at the islands, whether it's Catalina or the Channel Islands. It's absolutely gorgeous!! Here's some pics of our local Channel Islands. Always seems like it's a different world when we're out there.

Show some pics when the interior is all in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boating 7-5-08 (2).jpg   DSC04233.JPG   DSC00343.JPG  

13. Collapse Details

I have pictures of the Napps Narrows as well of you on your way home from Cambridge, I havent posted those!!!!!!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    I have pictures of the Napps Narrows as well of you on your way home from Cambridge, I havent posted those!!!!!!
    of being towed? lol thats ok it happens..even the fastest boats break. it was a lonnnnnng tow back too. we had some conch fritters for the trip and beer so it was all good.

15. Collapse Details

Rob,
    What's that $hit leaning up against your boat? That is unacceptable. Straighten out your interior guy.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PM203 View Post
    Rob,
    What's that $hit leaning up against your boat? That is unacceptable. Straighten out your interior guy.
    those are his covered portable tables. he has a box van that he goes around and does work as well and has covered tables...i already asked him bout that

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PM203 View Post
    Rob,

His Interior Guy is Bi-Polar, you ask nicely to remove get your soup and move to the left!!!!!!!

Rob, Here are some updates I was sent from Tantra this morning, his shop is across the street from Timmy's shop... Your Logo's came back!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cid_Feb11_0003.jpg   Feb11_0002.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

of being towed? .

Big Red Boat in Front, Orange Boat in the rear!!! It Happens...

19. Collapse Details

registered
    ... Your Logo's came back!!!
    WOW, that looks great!!!

20. Collapse Details

His Interior Guy is Bi-Polar, you ask nicely to remove get your soup and move to the left!!!!!!!

Rob, Here are some updates I was sent from Tantra this morning, his shop is across the street from Timmy's shop... Your Logo's came back!!!
    Sweet pat thanks...Brandon called me yesterday and said they looked awesome. I cant wait to see it and get some pics of it together.

Tim, bi-polar? nooooo say it aint so