Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Special Thanks to Livorsi Marine!
    Special thanks to Fred & Todd at Livorsi Marine for their assistance in rebuilding my old gauges.
    They were very detailed and went the extra mile to make sure all of the gauges matched. I had one bad gauge in the lot and they built a new one making sure all of the Logos matched.

Pictured is the 12 year old gauges before and after Livorsi worked their magic.
    They replaced the lenses and rims along with testing. I also had the option to go with colored rims but I decided to stay white since I already had new tachs and speedo.
    Rebuilding was a lot less $$ than buying new!

I highly recommend their products and services!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg   5.jpg   CarbonDash 005.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

No doubt. Those guys are a class act up there. Very helpful on the phone and very fast shipping.

3. Collapse Details

Was it xpensive?

4. Collapse Details

Those two have always taken very good care of me - In fact they're sending me a couple of smart craft monitors, cables, and junction boxes for a Top Gun I'm wrenchin on.... know what they're talkin about and send stuff when they say. Definately class act.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by whataworld51 View Post
    Was it xpensive?
    It was very reasonable. Shoot them an email for a quote.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Spyder View Post
    It was very reasonable. Shoot them an email for a quote.

Thank you. I'm pulling my gauges now for a re-do.

7. Collapse Details

My 2 year old boat shifter handles were chipping.

I called Livorsi to get the part number and price since the knobs weren't listed on their or any distributors website. My call was answered promptly and was informed that Todd was the person I needed to speak with. Todd was on the phone and they asked me if I would like to leave a message, hold or call back. I asked to hold. Very short hold time- like 20 seconds maybe- and Todd answered. I told him I was looking for shift knobs on the straight handled shifters but didn't say anything about them flaking. He asked what color; me not knowing if they change tones every so often said they were royal blue from a 2007 boat. He asked why I was replacing them, I explained they were flaking, he said they should not be flaking and asked if I could send him pictures.

The following morning I sent pictures to Todd's direct email address, he promptly responded saying he would ship out new knobs with a return shipping label. For security he took my credit card info in case I didn't ship my old knobs back but would not be charing me any thing at all unless they weren't returned within 10 days.

Some may remember when I ordered my Concept I was "whining" because I wanted all Livorsi gauges and this is why- they are good stuff and they stand behind their product! Problems happen- it is how they are handled that matter. They exceeded my expectations by far- was not even calling to try to get them replaced; was going to buy another set and that was that.

AWESOME!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shift.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

We've always been treated well when dealing with Livorsi, even if we have a part that's one or two years after purchase.
    Queen of Bammin'

9. Collapse Details

Thats why we represent them now. Also 5 miles way from me and I can go there and handle things face to face with some of the best guys to deal with in the industry!!!

There has to be a reason they supply more OEM builders than all other gauge manufacturers!

Let me know if we can help you with any Livorsi products!!

Elitemarine@sbcglobal.net

Kirk
    Elitemarine@sbcglobal.net
    www.elitemarineonline.com - Livorsi,CP,Lifeline,CMI,Box Anchor & more!

10. Collapse Details

Always a pleasure dealing with them.

LE

11. Collapse Details

I need to replace some gauges.....who has good pricing and service on Livorsi?

Thank You.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fountainfish49 View Post

Thank You.
    Call them direct, you dont need to go thru a dealer. Pricing should be the same either way, just less turn around time going right to Livorsi.

LE

13. Collapse Details

Thank You.
    Get ahold of Kirk at Elite Marine, He can take care of you as well.
    His info is a few posts up!

14. Collapse Details

Went direct to Livorsi. Fast service, helpful phone support.

Thanks for the recommendation.

15. Collapse Details

Went direct to Livorsi. Fast service, helpful phone support.

Thanks for the recommendation.
    Glad to hear- nice to see them get business from SOS recommendations as well as they deserve it. Did more than right by me and customer/cheerleader for life!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Glad to hear- nice to see them get business from SOS recommendations as well as they deserve it. Did more than right by me and customer/cheerleader for life!
    Hey....I do have a question though. Can you mount the GPS receiver disk under a gunnel so it's out of the way and not exposed? Will it be accurate?

I'm a bit out of my comfort zone on installation.

17. Collapse Details

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=13378

They make an under deck mount. I've seen pics of under deck mounts on some race boats. Stick it in there and see if it picks up a signal.

My cell GPS works in my basement yet if I put my hand over the GPS antenna on my boat it loses tracking (but makes me much faster).

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=13378

They make an under deck mount. I've seen pics of under deck mounts on some race boats. Stick it in there and see if it picks up a signal.

My cell GPS works in my basement yet if I put my hand over the GPS antenna on my boat it loses tracking (but makes me much faster).

Tried taping it under the gunnel and it seems to work. Still scared to epoxy it in place.

Anyone else done this?

19. Collapse Details

Yes....mounted mine underneath the dash. Siliconed in place. So far, no problemo......

20. Collapse Details

I had an issue with a Livorsi throttle when I had my Nordic. It wasn't a problem with the product but rather my ability to rewire it and reinstall after I did some work to the boat. They put transferred me to Ed Manion (not sure if he's still there) and he had me go out to the boat and he walked me through the installation which took some time. He was informative and patient. It impressed me to have a company take their time with a client, not something you see very much anymore. You can be sure my next boat will have Livorsi products on it.