Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    [QUOTE=NJgr8ful;12279]Jim,
    Love the Scouts. I want to get a 21-24' Apache, Cig, Pantera or something in that range as a second boat. QUOTE]

Ahem.....speaking of bloodlines....in a 24 foot no less....why don't you take this home with you from Key West? Demos are made to be sold at some point.

We will be down there on Thursday through Sunday with a slip at the Banana Bay Marina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24 outboard water test.bmp   P1010147.jpg   Tampa Boat show 08 022.jpg  

Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
    Jim,
    Love the Scouts. I want to get a 21-24' Apache, Cig, Pantera or something in that range as a second boat.

Dude your brother is Mark Lee of Third Day????:coolgleamA:
    Yep thats him. I'm proud of him. They have done well.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JnT View Post
    Yep thats him. I'm proud of him. They have done well.
    NICE and YES they have!! Just saw them 2-3 weeks ago at PNC Arts Center in NJ paid for front (1st) row center seats ... won't tell you how much I spent! Love them .... Awesome Jim. Great band spreading a great message

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Top Banana View Post
    Ahem.....speaking of bloodlines....in a 24 foot no less....why don't you take this home with you from Key West? Demos are made to be sold at some point.

We will be down there on Thursday through Sunday with a slip at the Banana Bay Marina.
    Would love that Charlie ... but wife would have other words to describe that purchase. My intentions are to pick up something in the 21-24' range and make a project of it. Good luck showing that beautiful piece down in the Keys. I am sure it's new owner will be absolutely thrilled with their purchase for many years to come.

Chris

5. Collapse Details

Apaches are so great because fundy bought one, and he is going to take me for boat rides!!
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

6. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Top Banana;12292]
    Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
    Jim,
    Love the Scouts. I want to get a 21-24' Apache, Cig, Pantera or something in that range as a second boat. QUOTE]

Is that the an extra long swim/extension box? Or is that the only size stainless sells for the single application?
    JR.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Apaches are so great because fundy bought one, and he is going to take me for boat rides!!
    Part a is backwards. I bought one because they are so great.

Part b is pretty darn likely.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

8. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    [QUOTE=J-Bonz;12379]

Is that the an extra long swim/extension box? Or is that the only size stainless sells for the single application?
    JR.
    JBonz
    That is something that Brownie designed for this boat and Stainless made it up for us. It is made to follow the lines of the V, so that when it runs in the rough stuff it thinks it is a 28 footer not a 24, works pretty neat. I turned to my old friends to make this latest version of an old favorite the best it could be. Bobby Saccenti did the layup schedule for me, with no wood used, all composite and we saved 1/3 of the weight of the former boats.

NJg8fl
    Fully understand about wives....however, one of our former customers just traded up to a new boat....... and we have his very clean 24 available, with or without the engine, or with a brand new engine of your choice.

I'm not going to make this easy for you. The boat is presently in Massachusetts, not far from Jersey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24 Banana Outboard 014.jpg   24 Banana Outboard 003.jpg   24 Banana Outboard 004.jpg  

Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

9. Collapse Details

NJg8fl
    Fully understand about wives....however, one of our former customers just traded up to a new boat....... and we have his very clean 24 available, with or without the engine, or with a brand new engine of your choice.

I'm not going to make this easy for you. The boat is presently in Massachusetts, not far from Jersey. $10K for boat alone.
    Charlie PM me a number to reach you and we'll talk ... again

10. Collapse Details

Nothing in the world like an Apache. Bob, I don't know if you remember me, but my Dad and I met you and Ben and Jack at Fort Apache in 85. My Dad bought the red, white and blue banner boat, along with a few others. I got to go for a ride with you and Ben in Warpath, and although I had been racing for 2 years at that point, it was the thrill of my life. Although my Dad died years ago, reading all of the stories on this board bringsback my fondest memories of him.

11. Collapse Details

Mr. McCarthy or Mr. Saccenti,

Sleekcraft says its 34 Heritage is an Aronow hull. True or false?

12. Collapse Details

This is the best thread I have read in some time. I could read this stuff all day long.

We love our 36' and couldn't be happier to have it. Every time we go somewhere in it there will be someone at the docks that comes over to check it out and ask questions.

13. Collapse Details

I still want a 41...

14. Collapse Details

Because Andy( TEX ) has a Apache that is why they are great!!!! Funds Pic!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails churchsign1.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    This is the best thread I have read in some time. I could read this stuff all day long.

We love our 36' and couldn't be happier to have it. Every time we go somewhere in it there will be someone at the docks that comes over to check it out and ask questions.
    We get the same thing. It's amazing how the boat draws people towards it.

We love it.
    Queen of Bammin'

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bongo View Post
    I still want a 41...
    Me too.Gives me something to look foward to.Might have to get a second job.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by syrabis View Post
    Me too.Gives me something to look foward to.Might have to get a second job.
    It'll be worth it! Promise.
    Queen of Bammin'

18. Collapse Details

When someone asks me if it's a Cigarette boat I say; "Close! It's better than a Cig, it's an Apache."

19. Collapse Details

Any idea how many orginal 41' boats were made? I'm talking about when the Kramers were around.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    When someone asks me if it's a Cigarette boat I say; "Close! It's better than a Cig, it's an Apache."
    yeah yeah Frank keep tellin yourself that! You might actually start believing yourself after a while