Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

ttt
    1978 21 Challenger
    1985 Avanti Raceboat
    1998 Kryptonite 27 Raceboat #517 Saris Racing Engines

2. Collapse Details

Car made 507 HP at rear wheels and with the Richmond 5 speed OD it runs 150 MPH without much trouble.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73 Trans Am 015.jpg   1973 Trans Am 006.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    I know someone down the street from me who has a 68 or 69 Firebird Conv. sitting in there garage have seen them drive in a few years, I don't know if they would be interested in selling but it never hurts to ask. It belongs Gee Gee, Ask your father he probably knows them. Tell him its Gee Gee and Mikes.
    Or PM me and I'll give you there last name

Ricky, Gigi has had that car for 25 years. I dont think she would let it go.
    Owner of the official SERIOUS OFFSHORE party boat

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fast fun 2 View Post
    Thats the icing on the freakin cake.
    Johnny, you dont want the kind of azz that Cash is getting. It hurts to much

Owner of the official SERIOUS OFFSHORE party boat

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Otis311 View Post
    Ricky, Gigi has had that car for 25 years. I dont think she would let it go.
    Bob sent HELP me & Johnny(Tuna Stinger) are in the Dominica Republic we have no boat and its raining every day. The wives are ready to kill us the place has all U can eat and free Booze (top shelf)...... On second thought maybe we will just stay here forever......

6. Collapse Details

Most favorite car I have owned was my 1979 T/A. "Nocturn Blue" 6.6 t-top car. SWEET!
    Had an 80 Formula before that. LOOKED great but the 301 Sucked! 1994 Formula LT1 hauled ass pretty well for an all stock car. I'd like to get into an LS1 soon now. I prefer the looks of the 79-81 cars over the 77,78. But the early 2nd gen cars are hard to beat. 70 1/2 's $$$$$$ Passed up a 73 Super Duty car when I was younger. THAT WOULD BE THE $hit right there!! 455 sd 4 speed! Yeh!