1. Collapse Details
    2008 Mercedes E350 4Matic Wagon
    Looking for one with very low miles and options priced in the low 40s...if anybody out there deal in Benz's please let me know.

Thanks.

-Patrick
    THROWBACK

2. Collapse Details

I can help you here in NJ. You can email me at bill@premiermotorcaronline.com or call me at 732-571-7667.

3. Collapse Details

Get in touch with a wholesaler and you can buy that car in the 30's......

My buddy just bought a flawless 07 S550/ 30K miles for 46K (93K sticker new), 07 E350 Sport 22k miles for 25K, 08 M3 7K miles (71K sticker) for 45K... I saw all three cars and they were mint. Audi's are really cheap also. He passed on a 07 335i/ 6spd/ 27K miles for 21K but local dealer bought it for that and now it is 30K on their lot as a CPO car.

4. Collapse Details

Jupe... who is your local buddy? i'm looking for a very low mile 07-08 328i auto coupe

5. Collapse Details

I am a wholesaler. I am in Indianapolis. If I can help any of you please feel free to contact me. As for the high line stuff, I sell a lot of them to a friend. Check out his web site. It is unreal. http://www.carsourceusa.com/ If you like cars it is worth a look just to see some cool stuff.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by indywhsle View Post
    I am a wholesaler. I am in Indianapolis. If I can help any of you please feel free to contact me. As for the high line stuff, I sell a lot of them to a friend. Check out his web site. It is unreal. http://www.carsourceusa.com/ If you like cars it is worth a look just to see some cool stuff.

He's got some nice deals there.